• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

geswek Photo Shoot - Chester County Trains

Started by geswek, July 13, 2013, 07:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

copy over from another forum

I decided to get out and snap some photos. I moved them to Picasa since there are a large number of them -- feel free to take a look.

Link to geswek shoot; http://goo.gl/ldbmcH

DJE624

Cool.  I like all that rust in the background.

mjhpadi

Those are nice shots. You should get some at Horseshoe Curve and Gallizin Tunnels.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Boggus

Someone has too much time on his hands
2013 unleashed SHO PP

bpd1151

Great look'n photos there Lord Tubby Ton......  :shades:

I definitely enjoyed the backdrop as far as scenery goes.

Nicely done my friend!  :thumbsup:

tdmsu

What a cool image! 
I like how the lines of the train draw the eye into the image and frame the car.
It also allows the viewer to interpret it on different levels.

geswek

Thanks.

I have more shoots planned once the weather clears up.

Joy of being your own photographer, no need to wait on others.

:biggrin:

geswek

I re-processed this photo shoot as the original did not please me; feel free to take a look.

mjhpadi

Well, if you're planning more shots, I hope you include some of the eye candy (since you are trying to be like Mike)! :)  Maybe you could talk a few of the women that are trying to make you an honest man into posing with your car!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

geswek

mjhpadi

Quote from: geswek on July 28, 2013, 05:32:45 PM
No thanks, I don't care for models.
Oh come now...even I have a very soft spot in my heart for: Heidi Klum, Brook Shields, and Catherine Bell....just to mention my favs. :biggrin: