• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Saw A GT350 Today ...

Started by 14 TUX BL, April 05, 2016, 08:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

14 TUX BL

While I was at the dealer getting my car serviced. Markup was $12,500 over MSRP.

Looked really, really nice.

AJP turbo

Quote from: 14 TUX BL on April 05, 2016, 08:49:15 PM
While I was at the dealer getting my car serviced. Markup was $12,500 over MSRP.

Looked really, really nice.

That's disgusting and insulting.....i would never pay that on principal......good for them...but they better never complain when people try to haggle and get a better deal...funny how dealers complain when you try to suck the profit from the sale...they are as guilty as anyone....if they dont sell the car wouldnt that piss ford off?...im surprised ford doesn't mandate price so sales stay strong

Was it an "R" or standard 350?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

nickwalter4

I worked on on site modifications (OSM) at the GT350 launch VIN #0001 sold at auction for a solid $1 million.

^this one

OH and this one.. my silly behind in the drivers seat ...

wiring/diag @ ROUSH Ford prototype development. Fueled by, coffee, woodford reserve and the always delicious taco bell.

SOLD. '16 fire bronze Xsport: UPR catch can, AirAid, Hella sharptones, Husky floor liners, weathertech visors, PPE catted+coated DPS. 3bar, 170* TSTAT, SCT X4 by Unleashed 93 octane. Mobil 1.

pejohnson

Yeah I want one even more now. I'm not a huge Mustang guy but something about that gt350 that keeps calling my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

14 TUX BL

Quote from: AJP turbo on April 05, 2016, 08:59:11 PM
... Was it an "R" or standard 350?

A regular GT350.

pejohnson

Huh the dash in the picture indicates it was the R version. Also it has no radio which would indicate the R version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

SHOdded

Quote from: pejohnson on April 06, 2016, 11:38:53 AM
Huh the dash in the picture indicates it was the R version. Also it has no radio which would indicate the R version.
That's Nick's "million dollar baby" ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

nickwalter4

I'm not buying one of those at regular price, let alone a million. But someone bought it. Guess they just had to have #1. I think Jay Leno ended up with like #17
wiring/diag @ ROUSH Ford prototype development. Fueled by, coffee, woodford reserve and the always delicious taco bell.

SOLD. '16 fire bronze Xsport: UPR catch can, AirAid, Hella sharptones, Husky floor liners, weathertech visors, PPE catted+coated DPS. 3bar, 170* TSTAT, SCT X4 by Unleashed 93 octane. Mobil 1.