• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Data Logs

Started by FoMoCoSHO, April 05, 2016, 08:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Here is CAC vs MCT....

CAC starts at lower temp but once again the rate of rise slows on MCT and by the end of the pull MCT is 6+ degrees lower....

FoMoCoSHO

Livelink for anyone who wants it...

https://az824306.vo.msecnd.net/software/LiveLink_Gen-II.exe

That is a direct link to the download on SCTflash.com

polskifacet

i was looking at your rail pressure. dips to like 1800 but fairly consistent.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: polskifacet on July 09, 2017, 12:21:10 AM
i was looking at your rail pressure. dips to like 1800 but fairly consistent.
I would choose 1800 on E45 vs 2150 on pump every time....

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOwoosh on July 08, 2017, 08:05:20 PM
Nice logs I'll bet she's a beast. Is there a difference in the exhaust between 10-12's & 13+? I notice you're running 1.5lbs more boost but your wastegate duty cycle is less than mine. Envious I am.
The corn is 35% oxygen by weight so I wonder if that helps keep WGDC down by bringing its own air to the party.

StealBlueSho

Why don't you give LMS a ring and order the new HPFP? You could run E85 in its full strength all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Yeah turn his misdEmeanor into a full on felonE.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on July 09, 2017, 07:47:46 AM
Why don't you give LMS a ring and order the new HPFP? You could run E85 in its full strength all day long.

No interest for a variety of reasons.

FearlessAZ

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 09, 2017, 12:09:18 PM

1599.99 reasons?
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: FearlessAZ on July 09, 2017, 01:10:00 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 09, 2017, 12:09:18 PM

1599.99 reasons?
Yeah, those 1600 plus a bunch of others.

polskifacet

I wouldn't either. especially since there is no power increase unless you have more thousand + dollar mods. You could spray meth and have excellent results for 1/4 the price. You can even spray alcohol.
AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

StealBlueSho

Quote from: polskifacet on July 09, 2017, 01:19:53 PM
I wouldn't either. especially since there is no power increase unless you have more thousand + dollar mods. You could spray meth and have excellent results for 1/4 the price. You can even spray alcohol.

True, but the extra flow would help a lot for E applications. ExtremeDI has theirs available now as well.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on July 09, 2017, 01:37:13 PM
Quote from: polskifacet on July 09, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

True, but the extra flow would help a lot for E applications. ExtremeDI has theirs available now as well.

As of right now I have no need for it.

Upgraded pump would be exactly last on my fuel upgrade list after cooled EGR and meth.

FoMoCoSHO

The law of diminishing returns is in play when directly injecting the corn. I get 90% of the benefit right now plus I get the additive goodness and BTUs from V-power. Remember, that 15% gas in the corn is bottom of the barrel crap gas.

I've figured out how to blend accurately on the fly and I don't find it to be a hassle at all.