• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Great deal on Mobil 1 full synthetic oil

Started by ROCOB, March 29, 2016, 08:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROCOB

2013 402A PP
White Platinum Metallic
K&N Flat Panel Filter, otherwise stock

Scott4957

Oooooo nice find! I used the 15k extended performance last change because I got a good deal on it. I wonder if you can get more than one rebate? 6 of them would give me 5 oil changes.
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

Scott4957

So I found that you can do two rebates per household. You can get $15 dollar rebate on 5 quarts and a matching filter, or $12 on just the oil. Best deal "for me" is the 15k extended milage and the mobile 1 filter off Amaszon for 35.25 - 15 = 20.25, free shipping "prime" no tax. Still need the extra .5-1 quart, I think I used about 6/10ths of a quart on my last change.

r1crusher

I found this deal a few weeks earlier and have already started my new "stash" since I've run out from the deal I did.  :D

I had like 12 jugs of extended performance for the F150 and SHO plus 10 filters...it was still pricey but tolerable with the rebates.  LOL!
'13 SHO, AJP Tune w/ 3-Bar
'17 F-250 6.7 PowerStroke
'17 XSport

Crazyeights

2011 SHO PP, Ingot Silver Metallic, H&R lowering Springs

ZSHO

Quote from: Crazyeights on March 30, 2016, 09:07:19 AM
Here is the rebate information:
https://apfco.net/secure/R8235W/Home/Intro
Thanks for posting the info and please if you can add your sig,thanks.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Crazyeights

2011 SHO PP, Ingot Silver Metallic, H&R lowering Springs

Scott4957

That does not say much for your ability LOL ;) I think you put it in the wrong place....why have I heard that before?

SHOdded

Just 1 box away from success :)  I have updated the sig.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!