• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

BAHaha Arrogant!

Started by geswek, July 12, 2013, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

I wonder if he is trying to get special pricing.  I think the pricing for that stuff and shipping is on their web site isn't it?

geswek

I was laughing more at the fact he had to throw out all these high end cars like he's some kind of "hot turd".

I mean, hell I got money but I don't go slinging it all over the internet like I'm the baddest man in world!

DJE624

Well, it looks like Chris is going to try and take care of him.  Good Luck Chris.

geswek

Let me help him!

I'll show him the door with a swift kick of my foot.

:bangin:

DJE624

:biggrin:

Just sitting here laughing.

geswek

I move for him to be permanently banned.

We need no arrogant picks around this joint -- I'm enough for the forum.

SoCalSHO

Quote from: Lord Tubby Ton on July 12, 2013, 03:34:32 PM
I move for him to be permanently banned.

We need no arrogant picks around this joint -- I'm enough for the forum.
Look at you, throwing around your full "Member" status.  :bow:  ;D
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

geswek

How I roll.

I am LORD Tubby Ton!

bpd1151

Oooohhhhh...... I'm impressed..... he's got him a Z06..... whoa!

NOT.   :chop:

TSS

Some people just don't know how to say what they want to say without being offensive.  He could have simply said he was having trouble getting in touch with them, if that was the case, without all the bad mouthing and threats to take his piles and piles of money elsewhere.  Sometimes things do fall through the cracks even with good businesses like LMS.   But I have found that when you talk like that,  vs simply trying to state your issue, you don't get too many sympathetic ears.
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

Kolk1

I dont think he has a GT500 or Z06, I think hes planning on buying one of them this month, is the way I read it.

Livernois Motorsports

You guys are hilarious... I tried to take care of him! No response ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

geswek

Of course not; he hurt his little twoe.