• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

AUGUST 2013 RIDE OF THE MONTH SUBMISSIONS!

Started by DJE624, July 12, 2013, 01:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Please submit your ride as soon as possible!  Voting will start as soon as we have six submissions or within the next few days.  Voting for August Ride of the Month will end on Wednesday July 31st.  Winner takes all!  Here are the rules for entering:

1. Members must submit photos and a quick blurb about their Ride or be nominated by others.
2. A member can not win 2 months in a row.
3. One vote per member. Any members caught making multiple accounts to increase voting will be banned from ROTM and given a 1 week suspension from the forum.
4. Winner will have their car featured on the home page and a RotM badge
5. Submit 3-6 photos of your ride including at least one of the interior and whatever you would like to highlight ie: engine bay. 
6.Any mods depicted must be real, and have been completed to be considered.
7.Do not vote for your own vehicle.

These rules may be subject to change as we work out the details.

Good Luck!  And may the best Ecoboost win!

Edit-Please let me know which of your pictures to use as the voting picture.  Thanks!

DJE624

I guess we'll give it another week.  Come on guys! 

bpd1151

I'll toss my hat in the ring.

Too many Mods to list.

Come on fellow EBPF members!

thewrubelator

Idk if I am to new to enter....but what the hell, worth a try!

I have a 2012 f150 XLT 4X4 ECO Supercrew.
Mileage- 2700
Performance Mods- Livernois 91v2 Tune, Full-Race FMIC, MAK Performance Catless Downpipes, 4" MBRP Exhaust, AFE Stage 2 Intake
Interior Mods- Full LED interior lights, Roush Boost/Vacuum Gauge, Roush Vent Pod, custom Dip-spit bottle :crazy1:
Exterior Mods- LED Reverse lights, brake lights, license plate lights and puddle lights, Rigid Industries D2s in lower bumper, Shorty Antennae, Harley Taillight mod, front license plate delete, debadged Ecoboost.

that is all...good luck everyone!

SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

DJE624

Thanks for entering guys!

DJE624

Which one are you gonna want as a voting picture wrubelator?

thewrubelator

Quote from: DJE624 on July 18, 2013, 11:57:35 PM
Which one are you gonna want as a voting picture wrubelator?

Whatever one you think ill win with ! Lol.   :blink:
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

bpd1151

Dave, hard to select which one, but I figured this one's as good as any of the rest of them.

I was torn between night shots, versus daytime photos. Figured the daytime photo would show more detail. So meh....

DJE624

Great!  Thanks Mike and thewrubelator!  We have a contest!  Anymore guys?  Come on now.  Even if you don't win this month, you can keep trying until you do win!  We'll start voting Wednesday night the 24th.  That will make a week of voting until the 31st.  ;D

DJE624

Submissions will end tonight!