• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Pcv hose or connectors needed

Started by CroR1, February 25, 2016, 07:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CroR1

Can anyone help me track these pcv hose connectors from 3.5 ecoboost, as pictured below. I have tried many online LKQ sellers, and they all claim that they don't keep or  sell the hoses.  I figured if I don't track these connectors, I may need to pay a visit to my local dealer, or fabricate something. Much appreciated.

ZSHO

B just order the part and remove the connectors with a razor blade,its a simple process,heres the link.  Z       http://www.tascaparts.com/ford/taurus/aa5z6c658b/2014-year/sho-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/emission-system-cat/emission-components-scat/?part_name=vent-hose  13.09 for a peace of mind.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

CroR1

Thank you Z, this is even cheaper than I expected. I will still check NAPA, and if no luck, I will order this come spring. That way if I need more parts, it will save me on shipping at least.

ZSHO

Quote from: CroR1 on February 25, 2016, 08:41:33 PM
Thank you Z, this is even cheaper than I expected. I will still check NAPA, and if no luck, I will order this come spring. That way if I need more parts, it will save me on shipping at least.
Its my pleasure,just slide the foam upwards and after that use a utility knife with extra (caution)and cut the hose as pictured below and then just pull it out,thats how i removed the front seperator connectors.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I surely do not want to take any credit for this idea,think JimiJak which is a moderator here came up with this idea a while back and want to personally Thank him.  Z    :thumb: :thumb:

CroR1

Definitely a plus to the community, thank you fellas.

avidmotion

Is this the piece I would need to splice in a oil separator catch can? I am looking to to run catch cans first on passenger side then one on drivers side....
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

ZSHO

Quote from: avidmotion on July 03, 2016, 11:40:22 PM
Is this the piece I would need to splice in a oil separator catch can? I am looking to to run catch cans first on passenger side then one on drivers side....
What type of oil catch can are you going to install?....the above pic posted by Cror1 is the piece that you will need,basically you will need the connector (pictured)above which connects to the factory oil separator while using a 3/8 pvc/oil/gas hose which then connects to the catch can...depending on the catch can and the route you want to take, you will definitely need some extra goodies...1)25ft-3/8 hose..2)5/16-1ft hose.cut in 3inch sections used as an adapter/reducer.3)brass/plastic/nylon straight  Barb adapters and best to buy an assortment of sizes such as 3/8..3/4..1/2.. and a few Tee adapters..4)1/2 inch hose clamps,..let me know your plans,hope this helps any.  BTW add you signature with your vehicle and current mod lists,thanks.  Z