• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Motorsports 2013 Explorer Sport

Started by Livernois Motorsports, July 11, 2013, 02:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Hey folks, we here at Livernois Motorsports figured now might be a good time to drop in and show you what we do for the Explorer Sports. This video is our shop 2013 Explorer Sport. So far we have put lowering springs on and and did a custom dyno tune. The numbers will impress you! Enjoy the video!

Livernois Motorsports 2013 Explorer Sport

DJE624

Very Cool.  I need to make a video of my speedo climbing! 

Livernois Motorsports

Here are some dyno graphs to show how much power you are picking up across the board with this tune!

arttyszka

I will be taking delivery of my 2014 Explorer Sport by September, you're making my mouth water for what happens when I get it home from the dealer.  Good stuff, keep it coming!  Can't wait to see the time slips.
2014 Explorer Sport
Lund Tuned | 170 t-stat | K&N Panel | H&R Springs | Coolbulbs.com HID's

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: arttyszka on July 11, 2013, 03:45:37 PM
I will be taking delivery of my 2014 Explorer Sport by September, you're making my mouth water for what happens when I get it home from the dealer.  Good stuff, keep it coming!  Can't wait to see the time slips.

Remember that is just tune... There have been ZERO other performance enhancements for the vehicle! -Chris

DJE624

You'll love the tune!  Put the springs on too, for a firmer launch. 

arttyszka

Quote from: DJE624 on July 11, 2013, 04:01:00 PM

You'll love the tune!  Put the springs on too, for a firmer launch.
I'm planning on the H&R springs too.  I'm in MN but from Detroit, so will mail order the tune for starters and when I go back to Detroit for Christmas will schedule a dyno session for fine tuning.
2014 Explorer Sport

arttyszka

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on July 11, 2013, 03:49:08 PM

Remember that is just tune... There have been ZERO other performance enhancements for the vehicle! -Chris
Chris, are you planning on adding the Airaid or other parts to this Explorer to see how far you can take it?  What's all planned?

Thanks
Art
2014 Explorer Sport

Livernois Motorsports

Yes we will be adding CAI, downpipes, exhaust, methanol injection, etc... We will be going all out! Should be able to see 12's! -Chris

Livernois Motorsports

Hey folks, I'm sure some of you are curious about the cat back exhaust and downpipes. Here are some pictures on how the setup currently looks. The catback exhaust will be a Livernois Motorsports exclusive made by Corsa and will be available for purchase soon, our target timeline is 4-6 weeks. We are still working out the final details as we speak. The downpipes were fabricated in house and will also be a Livernois Motorsports exclusive product. As far as a timeline goes we are looking at a minimum of 8 weeks until they are available for purchase.

Stay tuned for more updates regarding modifications to our 2013 Explorer Sport!

If you folks have any questions please feel free to PM or call us at anytime and we will be more than happy to help you in any way possible. Thank you. -Chris

darreli

Livernois Motorsports

Here is an exhaust video of the Corsa cat back and down pipes! -Chris

http://youtu.be/S_rgo_YifVE

arttyszka

Chris, you can ignore my question on the other thread, it belongs here most likely

"What kind of gains did you see HP/TQ with the down pipe?"

Thanks
Art
2014 Explorer Sport

Needmoreboost

Are the Explorer ecoboost's the transverse (SHO, FLEX) layout or the F150 longitudinal setup??
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.