• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Fusion Sport!

Started by Vortech347, January 11, 2016, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airbornemaikai

I was really considering the Focus RS but now I don't know. I saw this the other day and was like, oh geez. I'll be giving up my X Sport for a new vehicle though and I've grown quite fond of it, however with my financial situation, better gas mileage is on the brain
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

Bigfoot

looks like the SHO is going away this summer.

2011 SHO
2013 5.0

dmharvey79

I still have my eye on the Focus RS, once the initial hype dies down.

griggs95

I'm not really diggin' it, looks plain jane to me; at least the pics of this one do. Maybe it's the color or something but I'd have to see it in person to be totally accurate. Looks kind of Kia ish but so do a few other cars. Driving that car I wold just blend in with everyone else, my stock sho stands out always.

I still get many looks in my sho. And punching it from a stop here and there, the comfort, styling, size etc is why I keep coming back to wanting it my garage for a long time.

Always a reason to go out and buy something new.

2011 pp: lms 91 tune - ppe downs w/ kitties - Amsoiled myself all around - gapped 30 sp plugs - enthused driver, nervous passengers - aem drop in dry filter.

CroR1

At this point, i agree. Only time will tell. Given the smaller engine size, maybe more people find it attractive due to fuel economy, but I'm not the one to look at a difference between 2.7 and 3.5 as a deciding point, but rather performance and style.

Quote from: griggs95 on January 14, 2016, 01:52:59 PM
I'm not really diggin' it, looks plain jane to me; at least the pics of this one do. Maybe it's the color or something but I'd have to see it in person to be totally accurate. Looks kind of Kia ish but so do a few other cars. Driving that car I wold just blend in with everyone else, my stock sho stands out always.

I still get many looks in my sho. And punching it from a stop here and there, the comfort, styling, size etc is why I keep coming back to wanting it my garage for a long time.

Always a reason to go out and buy something new.

cds71

Quote from: Scott13SHO on January 11, 2016, 01:27:17 PM
how have the 2.7L ecoboosts in the F-150 responding to tunes? They getting alot of out them or what?

Not sure about the f150 tunes but the edge sport tune with the 2.7 twin turbo is getting  111hp and 117tq! with 93 octane.

here is the Livernois tune: http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631133

BlueSHO

Quote from: Bigfoot on January 12, 2016, 11:42:17 PM
looks like the SHO is going away this summer.
Glad I just picked up this 16

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

Bigfoot

no, i meant my SHO is gone this summer.  ill be trading it in and ordering a loaded PW 17 Fusion Sport.

2011 SHO
2013 5.0

BlueSHO

Quote from: Bigfoot on January 20, 2016, 11:24:22 PM
no, i meant my SHO is gone this summer.  ill be trading it in and ordering a loaded PW 17 Fusion Sport.
Lol. Got ya..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

staged_sho

Not sure how many of you seen the updated news on the Fusion Sport's power figures, but torque is now rated at 380lb-ft.  Interested in how quick this car will be with a tune considering it's ~700lbs lighter.
Current:  2016 Charger RT Scat Pack

Previous:  2011 SHO, LME 4+X, 3 bar, 170° TStat, Intake, Corsa

bamsho

Oh I'm sure ours SHO's will be getting the crap kicked out of us when these things get tuned.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.