• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Darn Vandals

Started by painterpatt, July 10, 2013, 08:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

painterpatt

So I come out out of a nasty humid crappy day and see somebody stuck this on my car. WTF lmao Here's my Flex BTW, Gotta create album.     
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

EcoPowerParts

Super cool, great job!!!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

OK.  Where did you get that?

BTW, that FLEX is hot!

painterpatt

It was so weird. I was stopped at a red light and a beautiful fairy riding a unicorn came up next to me and said "it looks like you could use one of these". Handed it to me, and then she was gone...

DJE624

bpd1151

That fairy must not have been either hot, or naked....

Cuz I'm sure you would've chased it down in that super cool look'n Flex & gotten a bunch of us fellow EBPF members decals to slap onto our EB rides.

:hmmm:

But yea, looks good. Both the decal, as well as the Flex.

I'd envision a larger (EBPF) decal plastered across my rear windshield making it quite easy for everyone to see.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

mjhpadi

Although the decal looks great, and so does your Flex...how about a description of the fairy! :biggrin:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

painterpatt

Thanx guys!!, I love my Flex. You're right bpd1151, I was a big girl in a colt. I got away thanks to Mr Torrie.