• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

U-Plug Generator WTF!?!

Started by Scott4957, December 11, 2015, 08:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott4957

How could this be possible? I would think if this is the real deal I would have heard about it by now rather than seeing it on a facebook ad. I'm getting another beer LOL

https://www.facebook.com/uplugproducts/

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-u-plug-green-generator#/

http://www.u-plugproducts.com/
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

Gray Brick

2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

Scott4957

If it is, I am installing an electric turbo like Audi has and running off that thing LOL. This has to be some kind of scam on indiegogo.

STownes

When I was at a friends house in Illinois, he introduced me to the inventor. I had to see the thing for myself and I still don't fully understand how he does it.
We took his generator to my truck and I plugged in my welder and ran it for an hour on high. There ain't no batteries in that thing, so I have one on order myself.
He has them running his garage, his greenhouse, and at least half his house.
It is the real deal, and he told me next year they will have a larger one that will run everything he has.
Right now until he builds my unit, he loaned me one of his prototypes so I can try to make it quit.

AJP turbo

Quote from: STownes on December 12, 2015, 02:55:49 AM
When I was at a friends house in Illinois, he introduced me to the inventor. I had to see the thing for myself and I still don't fully understand how he does it.
We took his generator to my truck and I plugged in my welder and ran it for an hour on high. There ain't no batteries in that thing, so I have one on order myself.
It is the real deal, and he told me next year they will have a larger one that will run everything he has.
Right now until he builds my unit, he loaned me one of his prototypes so I can try to make it quit.

You have no credibility....1st post eh....im not afraid to call you a liar...the video was a joke...gave me a laugh though......
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ecoboostsho

So you've invented cold fusion then? Lol.
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

Scott4957

First post and you come across this? I live in Illinois, give me one and I will make sure everyone knows about it if it works. It would be world changing if it did and I find it hard to believe no one else has picked up on this seeing it would be the invention that would rival the internet. Sorry, this is a "see it to believe it" kind of deal.

Scott4957

Quick way to verify this, you know how we sell things in forums. Lets see a picture of you, it and a hand written sign in the same picture.

Sabtaj1

Hahahaha.  If this were true, the government would have already had the inventor killed or framed for some crime and made all of his work disappear like it never happened.  Otherwise that little nuke battery would be on everyone's Xmas list.
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

FoMoCoSHO

As you've never posted here before I'm going to have to assume you just came to shill for this "device".

I'm not really fond of snake oil salesmen trying to dupe our members out of their hard earned cash. For that reason I would appreciate it if you would provide "proof of life" for this device.

Please upload a pic with your username pictured with said device and I will be happy to let the discussion continue, otherwise I'm going to have to show you the door.

On the slight chance that this is real, I'd highly suggest you get the owner to lend one to one of our esteemed members. My suggestion would be SHOdded, the admin of this board. He's a technical kind of guy with presence on quite a few forums filled with folks who I'm sure would be happy to spread the word if this were real.

I will give you until noon tomorrow to comply with this request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

SHOdded

Needed something to power the electric keg party, just the ticket!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Scott4957

He's local, let's take a look at this thing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Gray Brick

Please post technical information here or better yet your website.

Just saying permanent magnets, 17amps, & seeing a 30 watt electric fan blowing slowly is not enough to convince most.

Proof please....
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---