• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 sho PP

Started by Mikesb, December 10, 2015, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesb

Still for sale. Got in a tight spot and she's gotta go
Tuxedo

Bought her new and put 6k in audio probabley the same in mods
16k mi asking 30k

My friend owns a ford dealership in Portland Or and I just left it with him to consign or something

Mike (503)793-3896
2013 SHO PP BLACK 7k mi - 12.9 @107  LMS 91 v8 METH TUNE - ALKY CONTROLS METH - 3-BAR - AIRAID - PPE DP'S w/cats - CORSA CB - PLUGS - T-STAT - UPGRADE AUDIO
PORTLAND OREGON

AJP turbo

Ill give you 20....you get nothing for audio mods and performance mods...maybe less because you tinkered..brand new people were close to your 30k

Your car is about to be 3 years old with a new model looming...you are about to take it in the poopshoot
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOdded

Best route to get the most for your money is to sell car separately, mods separately.  Proven time & again, so if you can do it ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

Plus, its really slow...12.9 with meth...something is upit should run that with 2-4 psi over stock and stock map sensor

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

Mikesb

Have a total of ten passes =3 times at the PIR
The last time there she ran 12.7 like clockwork, and that's just showing up and putting the hammer down
I'll give you 4k for yours
Mike
2013 SHO PP BLACK 7k mi - 12.9 @107  LMS 91 v8 METH TUNE - ALKY CONTROLS METH - 3-BAR - AIRAID - PPE DP'S w/cats - CORSA CB - PLUGS - T-STAT - UPGRADE AUDIO
PORTLAND OREGON

CroR1

Part it, I'll buy the down pipes from you

AJP turbo

Quote from: Mikesb on December 10, 2015, 05:40:09 PM
The last time there she ran 12.7 like clockwork, and that's just showing up and putting the hammer down
Mike

Mine is not for sale.

Id be pissed if i didnt run 12.2 or better with meth

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

panther427

Quote from: ajpturbo on December 10, 2015, 05:46:50 PM
Mike

Mine is not for sale.

Then come run at bandimere and be prepared to throw a tantrum.

To op good luck with the sale. It a fair price to the right buyer. But that is the problem.  Your only asking a couple grand more than dealership would with some extras
2013 SHO

AJP turbo

Quote from: panther427 on December 10, 2015, 07:27:52 PM
Mike

Mine is not for sale.

Why?

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ajpturbo on December 10, 2015, 07:33:48 PM
Quote from: panther427 on December 10, 2015, 07:27:52 PM
Mike

Mine is not for sale.

Why?
5800 ft above sea level

FoMoCoSHO

PIR is 29 ft above sea level, lol...

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

There are two factors you might want to also consider,the crappy 91 octane gasoline,does the car still have the original eagle f1's at 16k is a big no no,mine were shot at 15k and forgot to mention if the car is Dyno tuned,those alone will set you back in performance and GLWS.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Quote from: ZSHO on December 10, 2015, 08:40:49 PM
There are two factors you might want to also consider,the crappy 91 octane gasoline,does the car still have the original eagle f1's at 16k is a big no no,mine were shot at 15k and forgot to mention if the car is Dyno tuned,those alone will set you back in performance and GLWS.  Z
Good observations, Z!

Mikesb

I'm just saying what the car does, family sedan with baby seat and trunk full and runs 12's - that's bad ass

I have to get rid of one of the nicest cars I've ever owned, just thought this might be the place, seems how y'all know what I got. But maybe not?
PORTLAND OREGON