• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Updates having purchased car that included Livernois tuning

Started by iceberg65, December 02, 2015, 11:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceberg65

Hi,

So I just bought my 2013 PP SHO from an awesome guy that included some very nice goodies. (airaid, thermostat, Corsa)

I was wondering how you guys handle tune updates for people like myself. Hoping to add a few more goodies towards the tail end of winter and would be nice to know what your process is like for that being that I am not the original purchaser.

Thanks,

Troy
2013 SHO, Livernois tune, Airaid intake, Corsa catback
2004 Ram 2500 6"bds Long arm
2000 Supercharged Cougar

ZSHO

I'm guessing you do not have the tuner installed correct?? You will need the tuners s/n number,its usually a seven digit number and email LME with your name,s/n,and current mods and also prefered octane at info@livernoismotorsports.com   Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

iceberg65

I do have the 91 octane tune installed (and it's awesome!) I even have the original invoice.

I'm mostly wondering what charge/ if there is a charge for tune updates if I was to say, add down-pipes, or go to a 3 bar.
2000 Supercharged Cougar

ZSHO

Quote from: iceberg65 on December 02, 2015, 12:41:45 PM
I do have the 91 octane tune installed (and it's awesome!) I even have the original invoice.

I'm mostly wondering what charge/ if there is a charge for tune updates if I was to say, add down-pipes, or go to a 3 bar.
Unlimited free tune updates,anytime you add DP,Meth kit,etc you need to email them so they can send you the proper revised tune. btw free tunes for life and did i forget to mention top notch Tuning and customer support.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

Thank you for the kind words guys and glad to hear you enjoy the tune!

The unlimited free tune support is for the original owner of the device.  This includes of they sell their vehicle so they could then transfer the device to their new vehicle.  It appears this customer either was not aware of this or moved to a different vehicle that we do not support with the Mycal.  So the second owner of the device would need to have us re-license the tuner to them and that would entail our AIW Mycal license transfer fee of $250.  At that point the tuner would then be licensed to them so long as they own it which includes the unlimited lifetime free tune support and transfer to their next vehicle including new tunes if they ever chose to do so.  The only thing we ask for those of you ho would like to have us tune their next vehicle is that they put the 1st vehicle back to stock and then send us something showing proof of ownership for their new vehicle. 

iceberg65

Thanks for the response, I thought you would have a policy on this.

The previous owner was moving to a truck due to a new job, I think he wanted me to be able to take full advantage of what he had done to the car. He really took pride in it and was a great guy to talk to and deal with. The extras are the reason I traveled 6 hours away for it.

I'll definitely be making contact with Livernois in the spring regarding some future plans! Top notch service and results everywhere I look.
2000 Supercharged Cougar