• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

20% Off OBDLink + FREE US Shipping - Black Friday Weekend Only

Started by SHOdded, November 27, 2015, 02:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Sabtaj1

where and whats the diff between the two?  this for using like the torque app?
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

ZSHO

I have the OBD MX Bluetooth version adapter and its great for apps such as Torque pro,the LX OBD Adapter is a WI FI based and some have reported having connectivity issues.  Z           https://www.scantool.net/   https://www.scantool.net/obdlink-mx.html                    MX Version   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

I get an approx 30ms interval response from the MX Bluetooth using Forscan on Android.  Torque Pro requests at 100ms intervals, so should work just fine for that setup.

Need a WiFi adapter for iOS devices, BT won't work.  I have been able to connect successfully with other brands, but not the MX WiFi so far :(  But according to Amazon reviews, other folks have had no issues, or have found solutions.  Might have to RMA mine, as it was one of the first builds out of the gate.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

loweredd

2010 Eco Flex

Map, plugs, thermostat, 91 Torrie Tune.

SHOdded

66 Galaxie

'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

SHOdded

I have used OBDLink on Android, and it's ... not bad.  There's some customizability in the interface (custom gauges & PIDs).  But Torque Pro is definitely more manageable and customizable, not to mention compatible with a whole lot more OBD adapters. 

For me it boils down to using Torque Pro or Forscan.  The only thing I don't like about Forscan is the data intervals vary, usually not by much, but sometimes double or triple.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: 66 Galaxie on November 30, 2015, 05:55:51 PM
An experience with their software or apps?
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,2318.0.html

I may get back around to messing around with that in the future. Right now I'm learning how to code custom dashboards in dash command. Dash command is very powerful but the learning curve is hella steep.