• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Continental ExtremeContact DWS on special/closeout at TireRack

Started by SHOdded, October 31, 2015, 07:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Continental ExtremeContact DWS

Special/Closeout: $190.30
Availability: In Stock
How soon can I get this?
See Shipping Cost

Set of 4:  $761.20
Price After Mail-In Rebate: $691.20
Free Road Hazard Protection
($59.52 value. Exclusions apply.)

Size: 245/45ZR20
Sidewall Style: Blackwall
Load Range: XL 
Serv. Desc: 103W       
UTQG: 540 A A

If your local Ford dealer will pricematch/install, that would be another way to go.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

66 Galaxie

Similar close out pricing for the Flex size 255/45/20 too!  May need to grab a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

J-Will

this is perfect timing!!!

I've already called my Ford dealership to see if they will price match the rebate price.  I'll let you know what they come back with.  Their original price was $255/ tire
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

PokerMunkee

These are old tires.  The new tire is the DWS 06, which has been out since beginning of the year.  The manufacture date has to be well over a year?

Make sure you compare prices to both.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

ZSHO

I purchased a set of Goodyear's last fall at the dealer and they certainly price matched the competitors price which include free shipping and a lifetime high speed road force balancing and rotation,the best part of the deal was didnt have to lug around all the tires and get my SHO dirty,sometimes the expedience alone plays a factor.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|