• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

XSport LMS Version 4 Tune

Started by BlackJac, October 23, 2015, 09:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackJac

I'll try full throttle later and see how the shift to second goes.
2017 Fusion Sport - 401A/ Moonroof/ Magnetic Grey/ Livernois Motorsports 93 Stage 3

2015 Explorer Sport  - SOLD

Modded 1980 Corvette https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SUDndpy8bw

ZSHO

As SHOdded mentioned earlier changing your RDU,Trans fluids or even PTU fluid might benefit you depending the mileage you have,think the owners manuel recommended under severe conditions the PTU fluid should be changed around 20k,under high ambient temps,just a thought.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Airbornemaikai

I had my entire PTU replaced earlier this year. Plugs have maybe 6k on them (sp534 .30 out of box). I did not have the v4 on before the switch to winter blend, however Livernois themselves have stated their tunes (91) have a few degrees of protection because of this. Lets just say everything was smooth as butter on v3, and now on v4 I am having these issues. I will try and go and get a vid of it on the v4, of course now I don't have the v3 left in my tuner to revert back. Hoping Livernois chimes in here. I saw on the explorer forum another member mentioned similar issues to what I'm experiencing.
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

ZSHO

I would make certain you have the correct V4 3-bar,DP tune,based on your sig.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Airbornemaikai

Quote from: ZSHO on November 17, 2015, 01:23:17 PM
I would make certain you have the correct V4 3-bar,DP tune,based on your sig.  Z
Yea its the right one
2014 Explorer Sport
Airaid 401-260

ZSHO

Quote from: Airbornemaikai on November 17, 2015, 02:33:57 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on November 17, 2015, 01:23:17 PM
Yea its the right one
Hopefully LME will chime in on the matter,BTW did you try reloading the tune again ?? Z

BlackJac

I did a quick test full throttle and seemed to shift smooth. Sorry for the bad video, was driving into the sun and having a hard time holding my phone for the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG9Y79rpV-8
2017 Fusion Sport - 401A/ Moonroof/ Magnetic Grey/ Livernois Motorsports 93 Stage 3

2015 Explorer Sport  - SOLD

Modded 1980 Corvette https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SUDndpy8bw

Airbornemaikai

I did reload the tune, unfortunately with the weather the way it is and my schedule it may be a few more days till I'm able to get some video up. BlackJac, from your video yours seems absolutely fine, however I notice you dont have the DP or exhaust, thats actually where I can feel it on the vehicle, in the exhaust, so I'm wondering whats the deal. As soon as I can I will chime in with more info and that vid. Thanks for the responses so far guys
2014 Explorer Sport
Airaid 401-260

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: Airbornemaikai on November 18, 2015, 04:28:19 PM
I did reload the tune, unfortunately with the weather the way it is and my schedule it may be a few more days till I'm able to get some video up. BlackJac, from your video yours seems absolutely fine, however I notice you dont have the DP or exhaust, thats actually where I can feel it on the vehicle, in the exhaust, so I'm wondering whats the deal. As soon as I can I will chime in with more info and that vid. Thanks for the responses so far guys

If you would like the tunes on your device rearranged, please shoot us an email with the serial number, your name, and which 4 tunes you would like on the device.  info@ or tuning@livernoismotorsports.com

black99lightning

just sent an email to get the version 4 for my Xsport.
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: black99lightning on November 23, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
just sent an email to get the version 4 for my Xsport.

Your tuner is ready to update.  Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help and hope you enjoy the new tunes!