• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

First STOCK-TURBO 11 second SHO

Started by 91hybrid, October 18, 2015, 11:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

91hybrid

So I have been on a personal mission to be the first person to actually get a bolt on mod car in the 11's on the stock engine, including stock turbos.

Well, that finally happen last night.

I drove 5 hours down to OKC to take part in their Street Car Takeover event.

The results: 11.991@114.28

Full interior, full weight (plus my 275# ass)
Devils Own Meth injection -100%
Airaid Intake
PPE catted down pipes
3rd cat delete- Magnaflow catback
1 range cooler Plugs
170 deg tstat
Unleashed tuned
PPE Hot pipes
3bar
Drag radials On front NT-555R

850-900 DA With zero wind

Even with the drag radials I had to peddle the car once to get them to hook up. Track was pretty sticky too. 

[url]http://youtu.be/WqkYY9cYbpI[url]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 SHO -PP, Unleashed Tuned, 3bar, Devils Own 100% meth, PPE catted down pipes, 3rd cat delete, Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, 170 deg, NGK 7's plugs, hot pipes - White Platinum 401a
418 whp - 513 wlb/ft
non meth 13.11@103.6 (knock limited)
Meth pass 11.991@114.28

southtxSHO

Wow ! That is so awesome man ! CONGRATS and really motivating for me to get my ass to install my meth kit . Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOdded

Congrats, another nail in the coffin for the naysayers :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Super job! That drive was definitely worth it, especially with that DA. Congrats!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

glock-coma

One small step for man....one giant step for SHO kind....
Great job!!!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

bpd1151

Congrats! That's HUGE as the Donald says.

Your perseverance and persistence are to be commended!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

EcoPowerParts

That's so awesome, congratz and on catted downpipes, amazing!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Sabtaj1

Kick ass man!!!    That's flippin awesome!!!  That's my goal as well.  Congrats!!!!  That's huge
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

panther427

Congrats. Now you guys will have to stop making these so fast. People are starting to take notice. 
2013 SHO

Wilson

2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

FoMoCoSHO

SHOnUup

Great job John!!!!

After the 12.11 at convention in not that great of conditions I knew it was in there.

Congrats on the race to 11's

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

91hybrid

Thanks all. After multiple 12.0's I wasn't sure it was going to happen. Thankfully the dr's hooked a bit better on that last pass.

John
2014 SHO -PP, Unleashed Tuned, 3bar, Devils Own 100% meth, PPE catted down pipes, 3rd cat delete, Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, 170 deg, NGK 7's plugs, hot pipes - White Platinum 401a
418 whp - 513 wlb/ft
non meth 13.11@103.6 (knock limited)
Meth pass 11.991@114.28

ZSHO

Congrats John on your new PB,well deserved to say the least.  Z   :thumb: :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

CroR1