• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Potential Data Breach at Ford

Started by 14SHOCAR, October 07, 2015, 11:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

14SHOCAR

I just received an email from a company stating they are Ford and have 2800+ emails in the "To" column. I think the Ford Developer Network got hacked with potentially all of my information available for everyone's disposal. This will be interesting. Follow it at @brentblawat
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

14SHOCAR

They recalled the message 22 minutes later:

Dev, Ford (F.) would like to recall the message, "AppLink Challenge Dublin:  75,000 Euros up for grabs! Registration Now Open".

Message Details:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 10:01 AM
Subject: AppLink Challenge Dublin: 75,000 Euros up for grabs! Registration Now Open

cid:27B3C02D-BB9A-45E9-AB2C-726D4B28726B

Want to make your app Driveable and have the chance to win 75,000 Euros as well as tickets to WebSummit?

Today we are announcing the Ford AppLink Challenge Dublin happening November 2 & 3rd in association with WebSummit. 

We are looking for AppLink ideas in one of the following categories:  Wearables, Social, Productivity, Health & Safety, Location Based Services or bring your own idea

Space is strictly limited to 100 slots and you must pre-submit your idea first at:  https://dublin.makeitdriveable.com

You only have until October 28th to submit an idea so hurry up and register today!   

Sincerely,
Ford Dev Team
developer.ford.com
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust