• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

RevXtreme's Catch Can Products

Started by bpd1151, February 07, 2015, 10:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Just curious, but w/e happened to Tracy (Tuner Boost) from Rev Extreme?

I see he hasn't been active here in 5mo.'s? 

His catch can product were all the craze last Summer, does anybody remember that?

For those that used his product, how's it still going?

Thanks.  :alkashi:

panther427

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 07, 2015, 10:11:34 AM
Just curious, but w/e happened to Tracy (Tuner Boost) from Rev Extreme?6

His catch can product were all the craze last Summer, does anybody remember that?

I have been wondering the same thing.  So far mine hasn't got anything.  Gonna try to mount it some place new I guess
2013 SHO

J-Will

Quote from: panther427 on February 07, 2015, 02:19:56 PM
Just curious, but w/e happened to Tracy (Tuner Boost) from Rev Extreme?6

I have been wondering the same thing.  So far mine hasn't got anything.  Gonna try to mount it some place new I guess
Thought they were supposed to collect more in the winter
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

Tuner Boost

Just curious, but w/e happened to Tracy (Tuner Boost) from Rev Extreme?

Still available at our email: RXProducts@aol.com for support of any type.

16xsport

Eh, Ill just stop in Wednesday, curious to see the shop you guys moved to.
2016 xsport - VTA, Quicktime Performance Cutouts, 3Bar MAP, Livernois Tune, 180 deg Thermostat, K&N filter, Lamin-x headlight and fog covers, JL 10W7, Rockford T-1000bd

To-do... Everything? is that an answer?

Tuner Boost

Were still at the same place we have been for 5 years. 1614 20th St E, Palmetto, FL 34221.

2 ex employees went on their own and are having cheap plastic and pressed together copies made in China and are labeling them "RX" speedworks.  Just be aware.

16xsport

I was working with tracy at a shop in palmetto that he was working on some Camaros. Not the current place you are at. I was helping with a Genesis project that he was working on that never came to fruition.
2016 xsport - VTA, Quicktime Performance Cutouts, 3Bar MAP, Livernois Tune, 180 deg Thermostat, K&N filter, Lamin-x headlight and fog covers, JL 10W7, Rockford T-1000bd

To-do... Everything? is that an answer?

RX Speed Works

Quote from: Tuner Boost on October 06, 2015, 11:56:08 AM
Were still at the same place we have been for 5 years. 1614 20th St E, Palmetto, FL 34221.

2 ex employees went on their own and are having cheap plastic and pressed together copies made in China and are labeling them "RX" speedworks.  Just be aware.

Just to set the record straight.

Tracy sold the company, RX Performance Products to Extreme Auto Products and went to work for them.
The two ex employees were left out of that deal. We were given two choices. Either find new employment or start our own company as an authorized distributor and continue to sell the product. Since Tracy was still involved, we decided to continue to work with him in this new venture.

Tracy had full control over the catch can system that was to be produced by Extreme Auto Products. There is no plastic involved. It is based entirely on his design. He was the driving force of the team that brought it to market. The "Plastic" he is referring to only involved the 1LE Clean Side Separator which was to be offered as an option. It has never come to market.

After roughly one month, despite his contract, Tracy abandoned his employment and chose to market the product on his own.

At this point, there are only two authorized distributors of the RX Catch Can System. One is RX Speed Works, and the other is Jegs. RX Speed Works still lists the can as RX, Jegs has opted to list the product as Extreme Auto Products - the actual owner of the product line. All of this is easily verified.

Mike Greathouse
RX Speed Works Inc

ZSHO

It sounds to me that there is an impostor and a sham in the works!!!!. BTW stick with reputable vendors that you know.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: RX Speed Works on October 07, 2015, 04:46:08 PM
Quote from: Tuner Boost on October 06, 2015, 11:56:08 AM

Just to set the record straight.

Tracy sold the company, RX Performance Products to Extreme Auto Products and went to work for them.
The two ex employees were left out of that deal. We were given two choices. Either find new employment or start our own company as an authorized distributor and continue to sell the product. Since Tracy was still involved, we decided to continue to work with him in this new venture.

Tracy had full control over the catch can system that was to be produced by Extreme Auto Products. There is no plastic involved. It is based entirely on his design. He was the driving force of the team that brought it to market. The "Plastic" he is referring to only involved the 1LE Clean Side Separator which was to be offered as an option. It has never come to market.

After roughly one month, despite his contract, Tracy abandoned his employment and chose to market the product on his own.

At this point, there are only two authorized distributors of the RX Catch Can System. One is RX Speed Works, and the other is Jegs. RX Speed Works still lists the can as RX, Jegs has opted to list the product as Extreme Auto Products - the actual owner of the product line. All of this is easily verified.

Mike Greathouse
RX Speed Works Inc
Mike-

So to be clear, Tracy is no longer authorized to sell this part, correct?

What about support?

Many of the members here purchased prior to the sale of RX performance products.

Thanks

RX Speed Works

Tracy sold the rights and all intellectual property for the RX Performance Products product line to Extreme Auto Products. As I stated, at the time of the sale, he also became an employee of Extreme Auto Products, but later chose to leave.

As far as support, Extreme Auto Products and RX Speed Works on their behalf will address any support issues. We can be reached via our website at www.rxspeedworks.com, via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rxspeedworks by email at: support@rxspeedworks.com, or by telephone at 941-377-3230

Mike Greathouse
RX Speed Works Inc.

14SHOCAR

I vote that you don't air dirty laundry on forums because I won't buy either products now.
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

FoMoCoSHO

This is not dirty laundry when it comes to members who currently have this product being caught in the middle, it is necessary info IMHO.

14SHOCAR

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 08, 2015, 10:47:51 AM
This is not dirty laundry when it comes to members who currently have this product being caught in the middle, it is necessary info IMHO.

It's dirty laundry either way. I'll look for alternative products instead of worrying about customer service or a pissing battle between "former" and "acquired" employees who use terms like "cheap" "china" "knock-off".

It's not professional.
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

ZSHO

I guess there might be different opinions related to the product,think it all boils down to if the product is truly efficient or not,based on my signature and other members who have actually used the rx catch can with minimum to no results of any oil exhibited inside the can,better results have been proven in colder temps which makes me that more skeptical and uncertain twards the products ability to sustain proven effectiveness in all weather conditions,no dis intended and this is only based from many of us that have actually used it to no avail,wish there was factual statistics (data)to show for,especially spending an average paycheck for an item.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|