• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Quick question

Started by 16xsport, October 02, 2015, 12:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

16xsport

I see a lot of back and forth on the Rx cans and whatnot, Is Tracy actually on this forum? I have met him and actually worked on some cars with him a couple years ago and would like to see what he has in the works for the 2016 xsport
2016 xsport - VTA, Quicktime Performance Cutouts, 3Bar MAP, Livernois Tune, 180 deg Thermostat, K&N filter, Lamin-x headlight and fog covers, JL 10W7, Rockford T-1000bd

To-do... Everything? is that an answer?

SHOdded

Haven't seen any activity from him in a while on this forum, so I'd have to say no.  Best to contact him directly.  You can try PM'ing Tuner Boost or emailing him at RXProducts@aol.com
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!