• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New to the forum and the ecoboost

Started by 16xsport, October 02, 2015, 12:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

16xsport

Just picked up the 2016 explorer sport and decided to lurk for a little bit before I joined. First time owner of an ecoboost/ford and so far I have been impressed with the product! (not so much with the dealer). I have been building cars for a while now, everything from a cavalier(I know, we all had to start somewhere) to monster supras. First thing I did was the VTA mod just to bring back some nostalgia of my old racecar. Looking forward to reading up on the ecoboost and all of the builds people have going.
2016 xsport - VTA, Quicktime Performance Cutouts, 3Bar MAP, Livernois Tune, 180 deg Thermostat, K&N filter, Lamin-x headlight and fog covers, JL 10W7, Rockford T-1000bd

To-do... Everything? is that an answer?

SHOdded

Welcome to EBPF, 16xsport, congrats on your new ride!  For some reason, the color white is stuck in my mind as what your picked for your XSport.  Am I correct :D  Great to see you modding it already, throw up some pics of it AND you other rides/builds.  If you want to post a non-Ecoboost build thread, we have a section just for that as well
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,133.0.html

Cavaliers were fun to toss around ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Livernois Motorsports

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride!

Great choice of vehicle.  The Explorer Sport has so much potential waiting to be unlocked.  Our 2016 ExSport tune has made even more of an improvement over stock than the 2013-15 models did which is not an easy task.  Gains of well over 80 ft lbs torque on 93 octane tune only, no mods and the thing still drives like a dream. 

Feel free to give us a shout if there is anything we can help you with and congrats again on the new ride!

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Cbramsey5898

Welcome to the forum!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2013 F-150 Lariat 4x4, Ruby Red Metallic, Equipment Pkg 502A, 3.31 Ratio, 3.5L EcoBoost, Lariat Chrome Package, 20 inch wheels, WeatherTech DigitalFit Liners (1st and 2nd Row), WeatherTech TechLiner Bed Liner with Tailgate, Leer 100XR Truck Cap, Front License Plate Bracket, Engine Block Heater Installed, WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors, WeatherTech MudFlaps (Front & Rear), Westin Sportsman Grille Guard Stainless Steel
2014 Ford Escape Titanium FWD - Ruby Red Metallic - Medium Light Stone Interior - 401A Equipment Group [HID headlamps, BLIS with Cross Traffic Alert, Rain sensing wipers, Active Park Assist], 2.0L EcoBoost engine, Navigation System, Roof Cross Bars, 19" wheels, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row, Cargo Liner), Reese Part Number 44694 Class III Hitch  Purchased 10/8/13, Traded 8/6/14

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

PokerMunkee

Welcome!

I love the new '16 Explorer refresh... looks great.  A tune will wake the beast up!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

16xsport

Unfortunately its not white, Ruby red with the tinted clear. I was shooting for bronze fire but the wife liked it for her car and I was between the two. The dealer had a "customized" 16 sport there that had painted to match body panels and some other stuff that gave me ideas. I will be posting pics soon hopefully.

Looking to see what kind of power I can grab out of the xsport so keep me updated with parts!
2016 xsport - VTA, Quicktime Performance Cutouts, 3Bar MAP, Livernois Tune, 180 deg Thermostat, K&N filter, Lamin-x headlight and fog covers, JL 10W7, Rockford T-1000bd

To-do... Everything? is that an answer?