• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2010 SHO for sale. LOW MILEAGE!!!

Started by FracaSHO, August 28, 2015, 04:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FracaSHO

It pains me to say I am parting with my baby. The car is fine. I have no issues and I love it. But I am building a house and am going to put the money into that. Here are the details:

2010 tuxedo black with performance package and rapid spec 401B.  Car has seen little snow and rain. I have added upgraded NGK plugs gapped to 0.030", a 170* tstat, 3013+ sho fender emblems, vented BOV to atmosphere, plasti dipped front grill, weather tech floor mats, Interstate 850cca battery, Michelin pilot sport A/s 3's  and SEL tail lights. All were added within the last 2 years and 10,000 miles. All stock parts will come with car. Brakes do need replacing and wheels have some repairable curb rash, but I do have brand new still in box power stop drilled & slotted rotors and evolution pads and a gloss gun metal grey plasti dip wheel kit.  I will throw those in if you're interested. I am located near Chicago and would drive up to 100 miles to meet a potential buyer. I have the title in hand. I am asking $20,000. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. 

Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

SHOdded

As an admin, I have to point out that I don't see a sticky with the username/location on it.  Just add a pic of it with that info, and you are golden.  GLWS!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FracaSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on August 28, 2015, 04:43:22 PM
As an admin, I have to point out that I don't see a sticky with the username/location on it.  Just add a pic of it with that info, and you are golden.  GLWS!

I do have that on all my parts for sale pics. I though for a car sale the vin plate was sufficient. My bad. I'll add it when I get home.
Brad

SHOdded

No biggie :)  I appreciate your cooperation!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FracaSHO

Brad

FracaSHO

I have my SHO posted on autotrader and cars.com  why am I getting little interest?  The price was probably high to start, but I've dropped down to $20,000. I've seen dealers asking that much and more for 2010's with twice the mileage!  What am I doing wrong?  Any input/suggestions would be much appreciated.
Brad

BiGMaC

Quote from: FracaSHO on September 05, 2015, 11:58:06 AM
I have my SHO posted on autotrader and cars.com  why am I getting little interest?  The price was probably high to start, but I've dropped down to $20,000. I've seen dealers asking that much and more for 2010's with twice the mileage!  What am I doing wrong?  Any input/suggestions would be much appreciated.
Can you post the links to the sales sites where you listed it? I'll take a look.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

AJP turbo

People's cars aren't usually worth  what they think....it's like an ugly baby...it's still cute and to the parents
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

pmezo33

Quote from: FracaSHO on September 05, 2015, 11:58:06 AM

A performance taurus with mods is a niche car with a niche market.  You've got to have someone looking for that specific car and it can take some time and patience.  Doesn't look like you've had it for sale too long.

I had a WRX years ago (2002 bugeye that I loved and never should have sold).  Accessport, DP, UP, BOV, etc, etc.  Had it for sale for about a month and it didn't sell.  I kept all my stock parts and put those back on.  Listed the car as a stock WRX and it was sold within like two days.  Had a lot more interest once i took off all the mods.  Just something you might want to consider.

Quinid

My 2010 sat at the dealership for over 6 months with 50k miles until i came along.  Another ford dealership in my area has had a white 2011 for almost a year.  They are a hard sell to the average consumer that can buy a non twin turbo for 13k and doesn't care about speed.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
2014 Blue Flex 303A Appearance package all stock
2000 F250 XLT 7.3L 410k miles
SOLD--2010 nonPP SHO  Unleashed 93 tune, 3 bar map, K&N drop in filter. PPE Catted Downpipes. VTA mod
1957 Chevy 3200 pickup 3 speed stock straight 6
1968 Camaro RS 3 speed 350 sb with vortec heads.

pmezo33

Quote from: Quinid on September 05, 2015, 12:45:46 PM
My 2010 sat at the dealership for over 6 months with 50k miles until i came along.  Another ford dealership in my area has had a white 2011 for almost a year.  They are a hard sell to the average consumer that can buy a non twin turbo for 13k and doesn't care about speed.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I just bought my fully loaded 2010 MKS ecoboost with 60k miles from a lincoln dealer for $16,500.  After the deal was done and we were doing paperwork, the sales guy left the room.  I looked over at his computer and saw they paid $16,300 for the car on a trade in and had the car since January of 2015.  I bought the car at the end of the month in July and they were probably just trying to get the car off the lot and sold. 

BiGMaC

Good points guys.... My '13 SHO had been shipped to the dealer in 9/2012.... I bought it new in 9/13.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

USMCSHO341

Not gonna lie if I had the money I would buy it from ya. I was originally looking for a black or white SHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FracaSHO

I here what everybody is saying. It's just that I'm usually good at selling cars. And it only takes me 10 days max. I sold my 02 mustang GT, heavily modified, in like 3 days and made a killing. With what SHO's are going for, I thought I'd get over $20k. But I think I'm gonna take a little bit of a hit on the price. I am patient, but I don't want it to just sit in my garage for months.
Brad

CroR1

I have seen several online, 2010, running around mid 16s. Heck, 2013 around 25-26. and a 2015 for 31k...At this price I kind of wish I waited.