• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hey ya'll..

Started by JaxFred, July 03, 2013, 02:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaxFred

I'm Fred from Jacksonville Beach,Fl. I've got an '11 Screw EB F150 that currently boast a Superchips Flash Paq and an Airaid CAI. However, I recently purchased a MAK Performance cat-less down pipe that I will be installing soon and I am switching over to an SCT Xcal 3. I am fortunate enough to have Unleashed Tuning just a few miles away so I will have Torrie throw it on the dyno and build me a 87,93, and max tow tune once the down pipe is installed. I have had two different 2003 Cobras, a Vortech Fox Body, and several Dodge 2.2/2.5 turbo cars back in the day. I love cars, trucks, boats and motorcycles. I guess you can sum it up by saying I love anything that burns gas and hauls ass!

-Fred
2011 Ecoboost F150 FX2 Screw
MAK cat-less down pipes
Airaid CAI
Unleashed Tuning
JL Audio

mjhpadi

:hi: Glad you've joined us.  Luck that you live close enough to Torrie, to make the trip to his place for some custom work.  Hope you enjoy it here.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

Welcome!  You are lucky to be so close to Torrie.  Sounds like a nice 150.  Don't forget to post in the gallery! 

bpd1151

Indeed, indeed, indeed..... welcome aboard EBPF! :hi:

Glad to have you here and from the sounds of it, you've got quite the background. Very cool stuff! :ok:

I was never brand loyal myself, and prior to my SHO, I heavily modded an '07 Charger R/T that was ready to go to SEMA back in '09 ('til I dbl rolled that car that same year, ouch).

Anyhow, we look forward to your involvement here, and as others have stated, please be sure to post up some pics of that beautiful F150.

Since my wife put the kabosh on me purchasing one, I must live vicariously through you, & your fellow F150 EB owners.

Please be sure to pass the word along (to your fellow F150 owners) about our ever expanding community here, as we love to see new registrants and welcome all accordingly!

Mike

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

FaSSt9602

Welcome!  Glad you are already making the smart decisions like moving to custom tuning!  You will be blown away at the difference! 
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

EcoBrick Bob

Welcome...  :beer:

BPD Mike is definitely a Vicarious Liver? Lover? SHOer, Whatever!!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin: :bow: :bow:
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

SHOdded

Welcome aboard!  I see you are already on the fast track :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

TSS

Welcome, glad to have you here. 
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

JaxFred

Quote from: bpd1151 on July 03, 2013, 03:39:42 PM
('til I dbl rolled that car that same year, ouch).

We are both in the talented league.......I totaled my 2.3 Whipple Cobra with out even putting a scratch on it! Lost traction trying to beat a light at about 45 mph and went on curb backwards. Collapsed the IRS, crushed the floor boards, broke 2 wheels and did $13,000 worth of damage. Talent!
2011 Ecoboost F150 FX2 Screw
MAK cat-less down pipes
Airaid CAI
Unleashed Tuning
JL Audio