• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

How to Unmarry my tuner???

Started by FracaSHO, August 03, 2015, 12:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: FracaSHO on August 03, 2015, 12:42:26 AM
I am selling the SHO and if the buyer doesn't take the tuner with the car, I will be selling it as well.  I read the updated rulers regarding selling on this forum, and it said you have to show proof the tuner was unmarried from the car.  I have a MyCal from LME.  How do I unmarry it?  How do I prove it was unmarried? Do I need the car to unmarry it?  Thanks.

Brad

Brad,

Hey sorry I missed this.  We have been swamped and I have been training a new sales rep which took me away from the forums for awhile.  Depending on the new vehicle you plan to replace your SHO with , we may be able to use the tuner on your next vehicle.  That tuner will allow us to tune a multitude of Ford vehicles Ecoboost and n/a.
The AIW license transfer fee is currently $250 still as mentioned.  You must return the vehicle to stock before parting ways with the device as well.

FracaSHO

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on August 14, 2015, 10:38:35 AM
Quote from: FracaSHO on August 03, 2015, 12:42:26 AM
I am selling the SHO and if the buyer doesn't take the tuner with the car, I will be selling it as well.  I read the updated rulers regarding selling on this forum, and it said you have to show proof the tuner was unmarried from the car.  I have a MyCal from LME.  How do I unmarry it?  How do I prove it was unmarried? Do I need the car to unmarry it?  Thanks.

Brad

Brad,

Hey sorry I missed this.  We have been swamped and I have been training a new sales rep which took me away from the forums for awhile.  Depending on the new vehicle you plan to replace your SHO with , we may be able to use the tuner on your next vehicle.  That tuner will allow us to tune a multitude of Ford vehicles Ecoboost and n/a.
The AIW license transfer fee is currently $250 still as mentioned.  You must return the vehicle to stock before parting ways with the device as well.

Vehicle is returned to stock.  I'm currently using my company car as my daily driver as well, so no more "fun" cars for me.  At least for now. Thanks for all the info and I will pass it all on to the tuners new owner.
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

USMCSHO341

If you're looking to sale the tuner let me know.