• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Shoes

Started by Stuntz, July 15, 2015, 09:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuntz

Well I decided to run a square setup and chose to go with niche targas in 20x10 40 offset with 275/35/20

They fit front and rear just fine with no rubbing. Let me know what you think.

2013 SHO PP
Unleashed Tuned, Airaid, 3 bar, 170 t-stat, H&R Springs

glock-coma

Looks really good!  Stance looks perfect. Any rear shots?

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

glock-coma

I also think you like hot wheels....Just a little bit lol

BiGMaC

Looks sweet! Great stance and WW fill.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Great fitment!  Especially nice since you H&Rs :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Frozen Taurus

But but but people said it couldn't be done on here ...they said it would never work haha

This is what I wanted to do and now I know that it works
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

Stuntz

Yeah so many people said it wouldn't fit but I wanted the most meat under the front that I could with still looking good. Between a lot of questions, measuring, remeasuring and many hours on willtheyfit.com payed off.
2013 SHO PP

Stuntz

Glock,
Yes I love everything car related and have been collecting hot wheels since I was a boy.

I'll get some rear profile shots in the next few days.
2013 SHO PP

glock-coma

Quote from: Stuntz on July 15, 2015, 11:03:45 PM
Glock,
Yes I love everything car related and have been collecting hot wheels since I was a boy.

I'll get some rear profile shots in the next few days.
nice. Now you have some hot wheels to park next to your hot wheels.

Frozen Taurus

Quote from: Stuntz on July 15, 2015, 11:01:07 PM
Yeah so many people said it wouldn't fit but I wanted the most meat under the front that I could with still looking good. Between a lot of questions, measuring, remeasuring and many hours on willtheyfit.com payed off.

This car needs big meat under it cause it's a big car and I have never liked the look of pinched tires on narrow rims
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

Stuntz

I've always been a firm believer of stuffing the widest wheels under the car and finding tires that fit from there.
2013 SHO PP

PokerMunkee

Wow, that looks killer.  Good job!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

FoMoCoSHO

Ballsy move....

Great Job!

CroR1

Yes please, more pics... Wheels turned in and out, and shots showing front and rear stance.

Looks amazing. Can you tell me if you put your hand/finger in between the front tire and the strut, how much space/room is left between the two?

Also, if you measure the gap in the front, from top of the tire to the fender, how much space is there left?  I think the 275/40 is only.5 of an inch taller.

If you did go with 275/40/20, based on your opinion, do you think the tire would rub, inner or outer fender?

What tire brand did you go with?

BigPelo

Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd