• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! WORLD RECORD HOLDER: 11.67 @119 MPH 2013 SHO Taurus

Started by BOOSTD SHO, July 08, 2015, 01:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOOSTD SHO

Looking to sell my WORLD RECORD 2013 SHO Taurus.

Ebay Listing with Pictures:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252028007612?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Livernois Motorsports has done an incredible job with the car!

It drives like a stock car until you hit the gas!  11.67 @ 119 MPH from the Livernois track day last month

The car has just turned 8,000 miles today.

All black, best color IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyNCsuWg_Aw&feature=share

Car has EVERY Option available in 2013.

Over $80,000 to get to this point.  Will sell for $38,000 firm.

I will email receipts for the build to serious buyers.

Car makes 499 WHP on the 93 octane tune and 600 ft#'s. On Race Gas it makes 527 WHP and 600 ft#'s.

I was going to spend the $3,000 on wheels and tires to go further into the 11's but am so short on free time I will never do this car justice!

Thanks for any interest!

Mike
2013 SHO PP All Black.  Looking for 500 WHP+

pejohnson

I saw the run with my own eyes. Very impressive car. Hope it goes to a good home. GLWTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

SHOdded

Pics when you can, Mike, per the rules.  Heck of an opportunity for someone, GLWS!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

BOOSTD SHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 08, 2015, 02:26:34 PM
Any kind of warranty on the engine from LMS?

As I know, no warranty from LMS.....

Will get pictures up tomorrow!

Thanks all

Mike

BOOSTD SHO

At this point, may be interested in trading engines with a potential buyer.  Would need a low mileage 13 to trade with.

$12,000 for the engine swap and all parts that go with it......  $.45 on the dollar!

Mike

14SHOCAR

You crack the head or something? Why the maaaaaad rush to get ride of the motor?
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

BOOSTD SHO

Have other car projects, have no interest from buyers as a complete done up car......

Any ideas??

Mike

FoMoCoSHO

Tempting but I suspect enough has changed that the 15 wouldn't be a simple swap....

FracaSHO

I've sold many used cars and have had really good luck. It's all about finding the right buyer. More often than not, cars for sale like your's are older with more mileage.  If I was in the market for a new car and was looking to spend 35 to 40k, I'd buy your's. Be patient. And swapping out the engine or putting everything else back to stock will be a major pita. But in reality, you may need to come down on the price to sell it. I wish you luck in your sale and other car projects. I personally think it's a good deal. It's the super low mileage that makes it a deal.
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

Airbornemaikai

Boostd, I can assure you, if I had the funds, I would snatch that up in a heart beat
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

southtxSHO

Quote from: Airbornemaikai on July 25, 2015, 12:08:11 AM
Boostd, I can assure you, if I had the funds, I would snatch that up in a heart beat
Same here ...
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

PokerMunkee

At least take it down the track a few times.....get your money worth.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

ZSHO

I certainly agree with many above and the key is to be patient,many people are on vacation around this time making the selling aspect less active,so esentially not to many fish in the sea for the bait to attract at the moment,if you waited two years for the car you can definetly wait two months(no dis intended)and all the best of luck to you and keep us updated,BTW have to admit its such a tempting offer.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: BOOSTD SHO on July 08, 2015, 02:41:25 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 08, 2015, 02:26:34 PM
Any kind of warranty on the engine from LMS?

As I know, no warranty from LMS.....

Will get pictures up tomorrow!

Thanks all

Mike
Did you ever verify that there is no warranty for the motor?