• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hot Import Nights - Chicago - July 11th, 2015

Started by bpd1151, June 28, 2015, 12:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Just a heads up, I'll be participating in HIN (Hot Import Nights) when it rolls through Chicago on Saturday July 11th, 2015 (indoors) at the ginormous, world renowned McCormick Place Convention Center eloquently located along the shores of Lake Michigan.

More info can be had here and scroll down to the Chicago Flyer: 

http://www.hotimportnights.com/category/schedule/

I'll have a couple of new models joining me, and the after show festivities are always a blast.

Famous HIN models, live entertainment on the main stage, and so forth! Always a great time.

Come out and enjoy all the modified rides, Domestic and Foreign alike!

Meanwhile, washed up the car yesterday and found myself with a few rare hours of free time, and decided to meet up with my photog pal and good friend Jeff, whom I haven't had a chance to get together with since the "World of Wheels" event here in CHI-Town about 2 months back.

We went to a new local brew pub that opened up recently, and I treated us to some well deserved specialty micro brews. Always good times.

Jeff happened to bring his camera gear along with him, and he snapped a couple of new shots of the car.

I've got a few new goodies added as well, but not being a planned shoot, and more of an impromptu get together, Jeff didn't have his tri-pod with him. As such, the couple of late evening shots he captured weren't up to his own high standards of digital photography (turned out a tad blurry).

But we'll plan something soon enough. In the interim, enjoy the few below:

Hope everyone's doing well..... and please, let's not forget about the big, 24th annual, National SHO Convention coming to Chicago this year as well! July 19th to the 24th.

Hope to see some of you at either, or both, event(s)!

SHOdded

Good luck, Mike, have a good time and knock 'em dead!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!