• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Stubb-ized

Started by geswek, June 30, 2013, 03:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

The Subb-ized variations of geswek™

I want one, now!

I do this on my free-time; so pipe down you freeloader. Just shoot me a PM with a link to your photo (if you can't do that and prefer to email, PM me for my email address). If you want it to be really good, I need something larger than a thumbnail; especially if you want a wallpaper! If you do want a wallpaper, let me know what resolution your screen is.

All requests are added to the original post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

geswek

click picture to enlarge

DJE624

click picture to enlarge

mjhpadi

click picture to enlarge

Misfire - mate from FocusFanatics

click picture to enlarge

shoman04

click picture to enlarge

bpd1151

click picture to enlarge

geswek

added stubbie for shoman04

It's really better to have a large side shot; makes stubb-ized better looking.

bpd1151

I don't see mine in there....  :(

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

geswek

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 30, 2013, 06:42:54 PM
I don't see mine in there....  :(

You didn't ask for one.

bpd1151

May you consider doing one of my SHO?

I'd like to think it'd look just as humorous.

geswek

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 30, 2013, 07:26:09 PM
May you consider doing one of my SHO?

I'd like to think it'd look just as humorous.

LMAO; omg officer, let me help you --

I need a sideways shot of your car, prefer large resolution if possible -- PM it to me and I'll whip it out (the picture OFFICER).

geswek

added stubbie for bpd1151

geswek

OH s***.

I screwed up -- crap gotta go fix it.

*out like flash*

Fixed -- whew

geswek

Quote from: DJE624 on July 01, 2013, 09:35:35 PM
Can't tell what you fixed unless I have the new one already.

It was left post of sign; next to body of car--I had the old car in back. You probably didn't notice it but I did, I'm anal like that.

geswek

Quote from: DJE624 on July 01, 2013, 09:39:25 PM
Just another ECOBOOST owner perfectionist.

Haha; I'm a perfectionist PERIOD.

I'm also very indecisive if I'm not 100% sure about something; I also get my panties ruffled quickly as a result too--I was pretty much freaking out about a f'n windshield, but it was enough to get under my skin considering the car cost me $50k.

*In my defense* people do not ruffle me as easy, only things I invest my cash into.

It also means that the things I put my hands on are typically perfect (to extent). :P

I was laughing with my mate; I may start up a website of this.

geswek

Quote from: DJE624 on July 01, 2013, 09:46:32 PM
bunchedpanties.com

LMAO it's registered with GoDaddy! :bangin:

Haha; I meant the stubby photos.

mjhpadi

Where's a photo of Mike's car?  Never mind I must have missed it.... :dead:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

shoman04

Quote from: geswek on June 30, 2013, 05:49:11 PM
added stubbie for shoman04

It's really better to have a large side shot; makes stubb-ized better looking.
I LOVE IT LIKE IT IS!!!!! "Because BABY GOT BACK"
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

Lanson

I'd love one of my Flex, if you're still making them!

That's a pretty good high-res shot of my setup.
I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

EcoBrick Bob

Now if you could re-create the cars with a 3D printer!!!!

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.