• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Picking up my '13 SHO tomorrow

Started by ForcFedV6, June 19, 2015, 04:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForcFedV6

The wife and I are flying out to San Antonio tonight and picking up my '13 silver SHO tomorrow.  It's fully loaded with PP 34k miles and has the gray suede inserts instead of the black.  Getting it from a dealer so I'll be into it for about 28k with everything OTD.  Pretty stoked to finally go pick it up.  I just found this one a few days ago but have been looking for months for the right one. 
13 SHO~ stock for now but not for long....
92 Typhoon~not stock and never enough

PokerMunkee

Congrats!

A little over a year ago, I flew from Colorado Springs to Dallas to pick my '13 Silver PP SHO!  Was a blast driving her home 700 miles in one day!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

mval

congrads, they are amazing cars that ford has basically ignored since '13, in fact from what i know next year will be the last of the transverse 3.5. a guy at work just ordered a '16 explorer sport & engine longitudinal. so those us who have them in either the sho or mks versions have something special.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

SHOdded

Congrats, that's exciting news :D  Wishing you an easy pickup and the start of a long & fun relationship with the SHO.  Don't forget pics!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

f8tlSHO

Love my 13' basically the same as yours except non pp

Sent from my iPhone
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq

jmr061

If you haven't picked it up should have the dealer add AWD gauge and engine hour tracking. :)

Just a suggestion...personally I think it would be nice to keep track of the hours you use it.  13s are the best in my book.
Jason
16 Edge Sport

ForcFedV6

On my way back to Az, love the car so far. Only pic I have right now
13 SHO~ stock for now but not for long....
92 Typhoon~not stock and never enough

SHOdded

Sweet!  Hopefully, with a tune, you will have less occasion to visit the gas pump ... or maybe MORE LOL!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I also have a 13 SHO,and absolutly love it,hopefully you get her back to the stable safely and make sure to verify if all the recalls were taken care of if not done so already and best of luck with the new ride. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|