• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Coverking Seat Covers

Started by moem1090, June 16, 2015, 05:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moem1090

Hey guys, I'm at the point where my seat covers are fading and the leather is ripping and it is become an eyesore. I was thinking about trying the seat covers from cover king exact fit. Has anyone tried these and if so what do you think?
2013 Roush Stage 3: Supercharged & Ready to Go Fast
2010 SHO - Daily: Corsa Cat-Back, Roush CAI, LME Downpipes, LME 3-Bar, LME Thermostat, LME Tune 4+

s1krr

Yup. Great fit. Have them on my explorer sport. Def worth the money. I got the black mesh which is great when you have heated and cooled seats. Also they have a side opening for the airbag

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

moem1090

Quote from: s1krr on June 16, 2015, 05:20:57 PM
Yup. Great fit. Have them on my explorer sport. Def worth the money. I got the black mesh which is great when you have heated and cooled seats. Also they have a side opening for the airbag

Is installation like one of those anal things to get exact lol
2010 SHO - Daily: Corsa Cat-Back, Roush CAI, LME Downpipes, LME 3-Bar, LME Thermostat, LME Tune 4+

s1krr

Haha not at all. Probably took me 15 min for both front seats.
I have mine on for 2 years now due to the reasons you mentioned, hate to have the leather split. Leathers look just like new.
Bought these for my moms mini which have been on for 5 years and still no tears

moem1090

Quote from: s1krr on June 16, 2015, 05:26:18 PM
Haha not at all. Probably took me 15 min for both front seats.
I have mine on for 2 years now due to the reasons you mentioned, hate to have the leather split. Leathers look just like new.
Bought these for my moms mini which have been on for 5 years and still no tears

Sweet! Thanks dude I'm definitely moving forward then. Just gotta decided if I want just the front seats or and the back row too

s1krr

Yeah you have different choices of fabric to choose from which is nice.
I didn't do my rears but hopefully yours isn't to difficult to do since its a sedan.
Let me know how you like them if you go that route