• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2nd Fuse Block.....where is it?

Started by MJESHO, June 15, 2015, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJESHO

I have a left brake taillight out on my '13 SHO w/ PP & I'm hoping all I need to do is replace a fuse.

I know the main fuse block is under the hood by the battery.  Where's the 2nd fuse block that the Owner's manual talks about?  I've looked under the steering wheel, both sides of the dash & both kick panels..........nothing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark
2013 Ruby Red Metallic PP SHO
New 3.5TT motor thanks to Ford
K&N Short Ram Intake
2-12" HiFonics woofers w/ HiFonics mono amp  Debadged

wasinger3000

Upper left foot well of the drivers side. That is where the BCM fuse center is located.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ZSHO

It could be a bad bulb or possibly the bulb is loose and not making the proper contact due to the sub's vibration,you could try to smack the tail light to see if it comes on.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

MJESHO

2013 Ruby Red Metallic PP SHO
New 3.5TT motor thanks to Ford
K&N Short Ram Intake
2-12" HiFonics woofers w/ HiFonics mono amp  Debadged