• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Possible Sale/Price? - 2014 SHO w/PP 10k Miles with Snow Wheels/Tires

Started by adforce, June 09, 2015, 12:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adforce

Thinking of selling my 2014 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP, 10k miles, and a dedicated set snow wheels/tires.  It is fully loaded with 401A package, multi contour seats, moon roof, and nav.  The snow wheels/tires are 18" with Bridgestone WS80 and only have about 5000 miles on them.  Car is in CO and is 100% stock.

If I decide to sell what would be a good price?  I am seeing pricing all over the place on AutoTrader.  KBB has it at 33k and NADA at 33500.

Thanks for the opinions and feedback.

IHeartGroceries

Sounds reasonable. I bought my 13 model in late 2013, CPO, loaded with 402A, multi contour and PP with 8800 on the odo for 33.5K.
May get lucky and get NADA for trade, but those values tend to be a tad on the upside, depending on your location.
2013 SHO PP

SVTPete83

I bought my 14 at a dealership for 24k. Had everything bu the pp. It had 27k on it.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

adforce

And that is why I posted this thread.  Pricing is all over the place.  It does at least seem the PP equipped ones are harder to find so some are willing to pay a premium for that.

IHeartGroceries

Quote from: adforce on June 10, 2015, 05:18:03 PM
And that is why I posted this thread.  Pricing is all over the place.  It does at least seem the PP equipped ones are harder to find so some are willing to pay a premium for that.
Yes indeed. I was one of those people.
2013 SHO PP

ForcFedV6

Pricing is really odd on the SHO's and the MKS, I'm in the market for one so I've been following pricing all over the southwest.  There is a 13 in Cali with 45k miles and loaded for 22.9 from a dealer. I'm in the middle of negotiating a deal with a guy in San Diego for a loaded 13 with 14k miles for 26.5
13 SHO~ stock for now but not for long....
92 Typhoon~not stock and never enough