• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2011 Kona Blue SHO

Started by vinnievis, June 05, 2015, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinnievis

Selling my 2011 Kona Blue sho.

Mobsteel grill, 401a, nav, multi contour seats, perf pack, just serviced

Super hard combo to find!

Craigslist link below:

More pics upon request.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5060263274.html

SHOdded

Sorry to see the SHO go, hope all is well with you!  GLWS!!!

BTW, in my family, we consider 85K "start of life" for cars :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

southtxSHO

Very nice car , shouldn't have a hard time selling it
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

vinnievis

Quote from: SHOdded on June 05, 2015, 07:24:29 PM
BTW, in my family, we consider 85K "start of life" for cars

I know.... it is just broken in!  I did plan on driving this until the wheels fell off But...

I knew when I bought it that the moonroof was a bad idea...  And after 50K miles of my head grinding into the roof (the edge that hangs down a bit), sitting with my head tilted, etc I have decided to move to a truck.  Working on the sale of this and then it is onto a 2015 F150 I believe.

Quote from: southtxSHO on June 05, 2015, 08:47:11 PM
Very nice car , shouldn't have a hard time selling it

Thanks! 

65fastback2+2

Quote from: SHOdded on June 05, 2015, 07:24:29 PM
Sorry to see the SHO go, hope all is well with you!  GLWS!!!

BTW, in my family, we consider 85K "start of life" for cars :D

yup...I usually dont buy anything with less than 100k on it lol

vinnievis

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!