• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Short Tribute Vid: SHO + Old Ford Jingle

Started by 14 TUX BL, June 01, 2015, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

14 TUX BL

No biggie, but the recent purchase of my SHO has inspired me to throw something together. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGEWH5OKAfA

jtoddk98

Can forget that the Taurus is FOR US
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0Kll8Yq9nC8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2011 Taurus SHO Performance Package. EBC Stage 4 Brakes. Blacked out chrome. #130 of 602 in Ingot Silver

14 TUX BL

mval

great vid, wish ford cared as much about our sho as you & the rest of us do.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

14 TUX BL

Quote from: mval on June 02, 2015, 05:01:22 PM
great vid, wish ford cared as much about our sho as you & the rest of us do.

Thanks boss, just something I threw together. Well, all we can do is buy the cars we like and hope Ford is paying *attentive!

*attention

ZSHO

Quote from: 14 TUX BL on June 01, 2015, 03:43:39 PM
No biggie, but the recent purchase of my SHO has inspired me to throw something together. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGEWH5OKAfA
Thats really a great video 14TUXBL.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

mval

14-i have watched now 3 times & if you aren't doing this for a living you're in the wrong field. i especially like the phrase  in the hands of a fortunate few. so sad that ford just forgot about it after '12. maybe was the carl edward jinx. of course he finally got the monkey off his back.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

14 TUX BL

Quote from: ZSHO on June 03, 2015, 09:27:03 AMThats really a great video 14TUXBL.  Z

Nice of you to say, thnx Z!

Quote from: mval on June 03, 2015, 12:55:10 PM
14-i have watched now 3 times & if you aren't doing this for a living you're in the wrong field. i especially like the phrase  in the hands of a fortunate few. so sad that ford just forgot about it after '12. maybe was the carl edward jinx. of course he finally got the monkey off his back.

I just retired from the Fire Dept, guess I was in the wrong job. 8)

All the clips in the vid already existed on the net, I just put them together against the backdrop of what I think was Ford's best jingle (yes, I'm old school!).