• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

H & R springs !

Started by joe raptor, May 28, 2015, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe raptor

Hi, I'm new in the forum (like 3 months ),didn't do the introduction, SORRY !. my name is Jose (Joe Raptor ) just bought a 2014 SHO PP with everything on it. My ? is , how much di u guys paid to install the H & R springs+ alignment ?. Because I went today for a quote and they want $1,260.34 for the installation & alignment !!!, WOW ! , I think that's extremely expensive for the installation. Any ideas ?. Thanks and have a great day !. Joe

SHOdded

Welcome!  Are you getting this done at the dealer?  I have heard it should cost around $700 (including springs) at the shop.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Just payed $500 in labor for coilovers, adjustable sway bar end links all corners, and hub assemblies for the front. No alignment yet, need one of those fancy ones for setting the sway bars.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

pejohnson

I installed mine. Took about 4 hours. If I did it again less than 3 hours. Alignment cost $90 at the dealership.

Seems like their quote is way too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

joe raptor

This quote was from another place that the dealer sent me to. Is there's a "how to " section here ?. thanks

joe raptor

Never mind , I found the section !! :-) . Thanks

11BLKFX4EB

Its extremely easy on the '14's. Lmk if you have any questions. Shouldnt take but maybe 3 hours.
2014 SHO w/ PP Platinum White
Unleashed tuned, H&R Springs, 35% tint, Corsa catback coming...

2015 Explorer Sport Magnetic Metallic-stock...for now.

joe raptor