• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Power Stop Brake Kit

Started by MICHAELxMLB, May 15, 2015, 11:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MICHAELxMLB

Can anyone give me any feedback on these kits for the SHO? I'm lookin to upgrade but don't wanna spend an arm and a leg to do so. AutoAnything has a 20% off deal on orders over $199. So the total for this kit would be roughly $450 (a little over $100 off.) Thanks in advance

http://m.autoanything.com/brakes/61A5870A0A0.aspx

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

I know shoman04 can vouch for the PowerStop kit on his KB '11.  IDK about '13+ kits.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MICHAELxMLB

panther427

Hey I have used them on my grand prix gxp and liked them. But the important part was that rock auto was still about 100 dollars cheaper. So get auto anything to price match plus there 1 dollar less and free shipping
2013 SHO