• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

IT'S TRACK TIME!

Started by Livernois Motorsports, April 22, 2015, 04:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Hey Livernois family members,
Guess what, it is Customer Appreciation Track day time!
You bring your Livernois Motorsports modded vehicle, and we will provide the fun and refreshments!

ACT NOW, THERE IS LIMITED AVAILABILITY AND SPOTS FILL UP QUICKLY!!

AJP turbo

Where you been Old buddy....I'll be there!
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Quote from: ajpturbo on April 22, 2015, 05:02:32 PM
Where you been Old buddy....I'll be there!
I never knew you had a sense of humor besides that freakish side of you.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

sunwolf

What is the rule on bringing friends?
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4

Livernois Motorsports

If you send in a request for a ticket just let us know if you plan to bring a friend or family member.  We have a limited amount of vehicles reserved so carpooling is preferred.

korb419

How about invite someone with a competitors tune :) and doing a friendly comparison js

AJP turbo

Quote from: korb419 on April 24, 2015, 03:21:51 PM
How about invite someone with a competitors tune :) and doing a friendly comparison js

Hell yeah...I got my ticket..can't wait to beat up on some schlivernois bombs!
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ecoboostsho

Quote from: korb419 on April 24, 2015, 03:21:51 PM
I may be wrong and I'm sure they welcome the competition but a tuner could easily crank up the tune to win at the dragstrip. Doesn't prove a ton to me if  it hurts the car significantly. I believe there were a bunch of fast trucks out there that are now possibly regretting just how "fast" their trucks were because they are in pieces...

Note I'm not in anyway talking about Any of the reputable/well known tuners on this site. I believe Torries tunes are just as safe as any one else's.

I wish I could go. It would be fun to watch a few SHOs racing having a good time.
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

korb419

korb419

Pretty please with a chocolate cherry covered with sugar on top :)

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: korb419 on April 24, 2015, 08:25:55 PM

This event is a customer appreciation day for Livernois Motorsports customers.  Have we modified your vehicle ?

SHOdded

Quote from: korb419 on April 24, 2015, 08:25:55 PM
If you know somebody that's going to CAD, you could tag as long as guest ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Livernois Motorsports

Please keep in mind that this event is strictly a thank you day for the members of the Livernois family.

We respect the fact that there are those of you that want to try to test your cars against ours. That is exactly why we have sponsored a myriad of dates throughout the racing season at Milan International Dragway. If you would like to test our tuning, please feel free attached is the test and tune schedule.

We would appreciate that if you are not a customer, or do not have any questions regarding the availability for the event that you refrain from bashing us or the event. As we have not, do not nor will we ever bash anyone else.

We are slightly confused as to how you have a ticket AJ. We create a guest list internally, and cross-reference all "tickets" with what our records say. So it is interesting that you say that you already have a ticket as nobody does.

SHOnUup

This is a great day of no BS at the track...bunch of car guys & gals just shooting the $#!+.

Can't wait.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

After the crap I've dealt with at Kil Kare, these track rental days make all kinds of sense.

Kudos to LME for giving back to their customers!