• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Amazon,Mothers clay kit

Started by zamirlihari, April 18, 2015, 08:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Amazon has a great deal for anyone lookin to clean ride properly,Mothers clay and spray kit for 12.93 if you click on the right through amazon,only thing might take a week or two to arrive.Z    http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-07240-California-Gold-System/dp/B0002U2V1Y/ref=pd_cart_recs_2_2_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=0ASE6QXWP69RWY26PBJP

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Nice, that's what I usually pay just over $20 for.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHO-Time

Good stuff. I use it all the time
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

sunwolf

How often do you guys clay? I try to do 2-3 times per year and wax immediately after.
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4

SHOnUup

Quote from: sunwolf on April 18, 2015, 09:14:18 AM
How often do you guys clay? I try to do 2-3 times per year and wax immediately after.
Did 6 times last spring - fall. So about once a month. These are michigan roads I travel too. All kinds of road debris and patchwork....drives me crazy

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHO-Time

Quote from: sunwolf on April 18, 2015, 09:14:18 AM

I really depends on how much debris is sticking to the paint. It seems like I'm claying and waxing all the time, but I'm OCD with my cars.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

2011TAURUSSEL

I was advised not more than about twice a year.  I purchased in 2013 and did Claybar in June and October.  I call is the summer coat and winter coat.  I did the spring coat a bit early this year in mid March.   I will definitely recommend the Meguiar's AND Mother's kit. 

HINT:  Break claybar in 4th's if able but at least thirds.  It will last longer and if you do drop it you will only lose 1/3 of the bar instead of the whole bar  which MUST BE trashed.  Also buy extra bottle of detail spray the bottle wont last as long as they say....especially the first time.

SHOnUup

With the amount of tar like asphalt getting thrown around here in the pothole capital of the world, I couldn't see doing it any less.

BTW, what's the advisement on not using too much entail?

I dilute the detail spray 50/50 with water, seems to work just as good.

Rich