• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJP turbo

Show me a better pic of that engine bay! I like it. That phone pic sucks
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOdded

Quote from: ZSHO on June 18, 2016, 07:57:19 AM
Has anyone tried these,Damn there good!.  Z
See them all the time at the local Oriental marts.  May be time to try some.  I bet you are looking for a variety whose skin color matches your SHO's ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: AJP turbo on June 18, 2016, 01:02:27 PM
Show me a better pic of that engine bay! I like it. That phone pic sucks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

EcoPowerParts

Man I thought about that but heat issues were a huge concern to me. I look forward to seeing the results.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

Two words.....    turbo lag.

But still, interesting nonetheless.

Aesthetically it looks hideous. Lol.

AJP turbo

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 18, 2016, 01:35:46 PM
Two words.....    turbo lag.

But still, interesting nonetheless.

Aesthetically it looks hideous. Lol.

Maybe....but what size is the turbo?...if its a precision 5858 or a 5558 i bet its not bad at all...6262 maybe some lag

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

SHOnUup

It's a 68

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

AJP turbo

Thats pretty big...shoukd support around 800 hp....my 5858's support about 600 each

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

Scott4957

Quote from: AJP turbo on June 18, 2016, 03:06:16 PM
Thats pretty big...shoukd support around 800 hp....my 5858's support about 600 each
What the hell are those in?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

bpd1151

I'll laugh when he tries tracking it, gets no traction due to a ton of wheel spin, then pops his trans, or grenades half shafts, etc.

Lol.

EcoPowerParts

I messaged the guy, I'll try and help him as much as I can, cool to see someone go a different route. There's a Motek ECU that can control PFI and DI along with many added advantages like torque management beyond factory ECU capabilities, flex fuel (mix of gas to full E85 and anywhere in between), traction control that is amazing. We'll see what they do. I'm looking at that ECU for my '17 Raptor when it comes in.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

AJP turbo

Quote from: Scott4957 on June 18, 2016, 04:25:53 PM

2014 mustang gt

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

SHOnUup

I'm thinking with that big Turbo that traction shouldn't be an issue...it's going to be supplying fuel.

Scott4957

Quote from: AJP turbo on June 18, 2016, 04:58:33 PM
Quote from: Scott4957 on June 18, 2016, 04:25:53 PM

2014 mustang gt
I bet that is fun!

2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

BiGMaC

Very impressive... I'd love to see the dynos or track times. I agree with ajp on the turbo lag... Not clear how the exhaust is plumbed to run it.  The biggest problem I see, beyond overtaxing the driveline and some internals as Mike points out, is the fact that there is no apparent CAI or air filtration of any type... Is it sucking hot engine bay air? Is there no air filter? Is this a track only car?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock