• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I was curious if anyone had any updates on the LME CAD event or maybe LME will chime in on the topic. TIA.  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

Join us June 16th for the 2016 Livernois Motorsports & Engineering Customer Track Day at Milan Dragway. For Livernois Motorsports & Engineering customers and their family only. RSVP via Facebook by May 31st to reserve your spot and ensure that there is enough food and swag for all attendees. Alternatively you may RSVP by sending an email to info@livernoismotorsports.com.

L1gerZero

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on May 05, 2016, 04:00:22 PM
Join us June 16th for the 2016 Livernois Motorsports & Engineering Customer Track Day at Milan Dragway. For Livernois Motorsports & Engineering customers and their family only. RSVP via Facebook by May 31st to reserve your spot and ensure that there is enough food and swag for all attendees. Alternatively you may RSVP by sending an email to info@livernoismotorsports.com.

Dangit! 2 weeks after i leave. So close  :(
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD

irondoor19

Test and Tune Today @ National Trails @ 530
Do i want to go again.... Why yes I do... :)
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

irondoor19

Quote from: irondoor19 on May 13, 2016, 12:40:08 PM
Test and Tune Today @ National Trails @ 530
Do i want to go again.... Why yes I do... :)

Ok bested my Best Time First Run Out, Power and Torque Way UP.. YAAAA

FoMoCoSHO

@ irondoor

Have you changed anything since your actual dyno run?

irondoor19

No

When it was LAST On the Dyno the Temp was way Up (like in the 90's) and
what is being Shown Is (I assume) is at the Back of the Motor, Not the Wheels (Dashcommand)
AND the Data shown is after the 1ST run at the The Strip (on 05-13-16, my PB) 12.530 @ 109
and the Screen Shot i took Previously Only had 520 HP. (on 04-29-16, Prv PB) 12.577 @ 108
SO I think I was building More Boost On the Latest Go Round to Start.... 1 PSI...?

Plus My Drag Racing Skills are a tad Rusty, We were First Cars out on the Track, Trackion Control WAS OFF...
Beat a late model LS1 Camaro, Little Front Tires, Plenty of Mods,
He bested me by A .117, but i treed him, Won by .1623,
AND Got Yelled at by the Officials, at the End of the Track (Ipad in the Window)
who then wanted to know what I was Running, and Told Me my time and that
"This Boat is way Quick" ha..

ZSHO

The weather hasnt complied so far but its looking much brighter before Memorial day.  Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

It look's like Ford.com has updated there site and added a Maintenance schedule which SHO'S you a complete service history which is pretty cool.  Z    https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/maintenance/maintenance-schedule.html#/details Click under Service history.when you sign in.

Scott4957

Not sure if ford will do this but I was able to talk the online chat rep on lincoln.com into emailing me a PDF of my window sticker. They ability to do it online at several site disappeared one day about 8 months ago.
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

SHOdded

Kewl; yeah, unknown why the database was made inaccessible to the public.  But they pulled access to a lot of stuff, including TSBs.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: Scott4957 on May 26, 2016, 04:47:33 PM
Not sure if ford will do this but I was able to talk the online chat rep on lincoln.com into emailing me a PDF of my window sticker. They ability to do it online at several site disappeared one day about 8 months ago.
Thats great to hear because based from Ford.com site there prohibited from transmitting such information and recommend going through www.Fordshowparts.com  Z    http://www.fordshowparts.com/store.cfm?dept_id=1137&store_id=1&parentID=1137 Definitely need to get a SHO Certificate. Z       http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_contents.cfm?cart_id=06015288970111114100831049011620162605&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=6989 Actually SHOdded and BiGMaC introduced me to this site a while back which is  pretty cool.  Z    8)

ZSHO

I was driving for a couple hrs yesterday and noticed the A/C is not as cold as it can be even with the 94 degree day, it was lacking that "ice cold beer"that you look forward to and it was just not cold enough for my Taste and also ran out of washer fluid while driving and there was no "low washer fluid" set on the instrument cluster and back to the dealer i go.  Z   >:(

SHOdded

Checked the coolant level, Z?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on May 29, 2016, 05:35:04 PM
Checked the coolant level, Z?
I checked it early this morning on a cold start and it was full not like the washer fluid which took well over a gallon of fluid,darn bug's,thanks for your input.  Z