• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I figured i'll share my Rock Auto Discount code for any member looking to purchase any items,here's the link.  Z       

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on March 20, 2016 so don't wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

www.RockAuto.com

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Possible availability of coilovers for the -13-15 SHOs (assuming Flex also, possibly XSport).  Early stages yet, but you can follow the thread over at shoforum for now:
http://shoforum.com/index.php?threads/13-15-sho-coilover-prototype.131410/

Proceed cautiously, but be optimistic :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

92BlackGT

it's so nice to get power back after that crap gas is out of the tank. LOR is back to -1.0 and no more negative corrections
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Quote from: SHOdded on January 21, 2016, 02:20:50 PM
Possible availability of coilovers for the -13-15 SHOs (assuming Flex also, possibly XSport).  Early stages yet, but you can follow the thread over at shoforum for now:
http://shoforum.com/index.php?threads/13-15-sho-coilover-prototype.131410/

Proceed cautiously, but be optimistic :)

Maybe Mike (EPP) can fill us in... Megan Racing (as indicated on the other forum as the manufacturer) has been working on them for over 2 years. They actually did a test fit a year or so ago which didn't work and so they had to send them back to get them modified.

There is a waiting list for these handled by Mike at EPP

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

The most current info on the coilovers is here:
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,5733

Hopefully we will have fitment & ride verified soon, then on to production.

SHOdded

How much snow so far, Z?  I thought the Delmarva peninsula is supposed to bear the brunt of Jonas?  NY gets a break for a change?

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on January 23, 2016, 07:26:57 AM
How much snow so far, Z?  I thought the Delmarva peninsula is supposed to bear the brunt of Jonas?  NY gets a break for a change?
Its hard to distinguish how much so far cause of the wind but so far there wrong.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Good thing you had the SHO detailed & protected!

ZSHO

The weather forecasters down played this Blizzard of a storm and ultimately were proven wrong as Mother nature prevailed and delivered over two feet of snow.  Z

SHOdded

That is deep!!!  Hope the streets will be plowed soon so that shoveling the driveway is actually useful!  Gotta lick the baskin robbins icing around here too, that's gonna be fun :)

66 Galaxie

Wow, that's going to be a workout. We only got about a foot where I am on SWCT and as long as my snow blower starts my 200' driveway will be manageable.

Stay warm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

ZSHO

Thanks SHOdded,66 Galaxie,to my surprise a Sanitation truck pulls up to the front of my house and the guy says i gotcha bro,it was a buddy of mine which helped out with his plow and putting xtra salt in the front,want to commend the Sanitation guys out there and there is a god indeed.  Z    :thumb: :clap2:

SHOdded

Wow!!!  Even G** couldn't resist that shine, had to have it taken care of!

ZSHO

I found a great article in reference to replacing all six (COP)Coil on plugs and the benefits that come with it,essentially a cheap alternative to preventative maintenance if your going to change your spark plugs,something you may want to consider,hope this helps any.  Z                      http://www.hendonpub.com/resources/article_archive/results/details?id=5090         http://www.rockauto.com/           http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=3422364&cc=1503823&jnid=495&jpid=0      MOTORCRAFT WR6135 {#BL3Z12A402A}  $1.95 EA. X6 Boots needed.