• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: ajpturbo on December 22, 2015, 04:30:45 PM
Just wanted to say that my forum name is one that I used when I first started posting on forums back in 2008 when I bought my Civic and turbo kit from All Japanese performance or also know as AJP or All Jap cars.

After having every exhaust component crack and fail at some point or another. I just wanted to say how much of a piece of s*** those people in Florida are...They were a small time company speed shop. That failed and now I can't reach them anymore...I paid out of pocket to fix the Downpipe when it cracked. I paid to fix the dump tube when it broke off. I took off and re installed the turbo manifold when it cracked....Now the entire wastegate pipe broke off and I have to take the turbo down again.

I bought this kit because it had a lifetime warranty on the manifold and was a tubular design. Which is what usually separates the good kits from the cheap one...Bottom line is they were the wrong people to buy the kit from .....So I've been duped....They have benefited from using my videos and quotes about their kit which is fine. But they have never taken care of me. And I shouldn't be surprised now. They have no integrity and are a bunch of weasels...Including David the internet sales person and owner Ron Neemar. I'd take it out of their asses if I had the opportunity to meet them. One way or another I would get satisfaction...They have ripped people off before. Hopefully not anymore though since it appears they are out of business. There phones have been shut off and they won't return my emails.

Lesson learned. Do business with bigger companies that have a track record....Small time faggots piss me the f**k off.
I think there balls need to be hung to dry,lesson learned indeed.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

AJP turbo

Quote from: ZSHO on December 22, 2015, 07:34:54 PM
Quote from: ajpturbo on December 22, 2015, 04:30:45 PM
Just wanted to say that my forum name is one that I used when I first started posting on forums back in 2008 when I bought my Civic and turbo kit from All Japanese performance or also know as AJP or All Jap cars.

After having every exhaust component crack and fail at some point or another. I just wanted to say how much of a piece of s*** those people in Florida are...They were a small time company speed shop. That failed and now I can't reach them anymore...I paid out of pocket to fix the Downpipe when it cracked. I paid to fix the dump tube when it broke off. I took off and re installed the turbo manifold when it cracked....Now the entire wastegate pipe broke off and I have to take the turbo down again.

I bought this kit because it had a lifetime warranty on the manifold and was a tubular design. Which is what usually separates the good kits from the cheap one...Bottom line is they were the wrong people to buy the kit from .....So I've been duped....They have benefited from using my videos and quotes about their kit which is fine. But they have never taken care of me. And I shouldn't be surprised now. They have no integrity and are a bunch of weasels...Including David the internet sales person and owner Ron Neemar. I'd take it out of their asses if I had the opportunity to meet them. One way or another I would get satisfaction...They have ripped people off before. Hopefully not anymore though since it appears they are out of business. There phones have been shut off and they won't return my emails.

Lesson learned. Do business with bigger companies that have a track record....Small time faggots piss me the f**k off.
I think there balls need to be hung to dry,lesson learned indeed.  Z

Well said Z!...only I could've brought Z to use such laguage lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

BiGMaC

☆。★。☆。★
   。☆。。☆。
★。\|/。★
Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
  。☆。 。☆。
☆。★。☆。★

Wishing a happy, prosperous, and mod filled 2016 to all!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

FoMoCoSHO

Finally made the switch to Linux...

Mint Cinnamon 17.3.

Kicking myself in the ass for not doing it sooner.

It is definitely ready for prime time.

Was able to configure everything on this Dell laptop and everything works without having to use Terminal.

SHOdded

What is the intended purpose of the laptop, FoMoCo?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Internet, email, work, etc.

When I get my primary laptop back, i will have a small partition for Windows/SCT

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Here's a pretty coool article for all you Apple lovers out there and Ford sync carplay.  Z          http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/01/04/ford-to-bring-apples-carplay-to-all-sync-3-equipped-2017-vehicles   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Scott4957

Quote from: ZSHO on January 04, 2016, 10:08:27 AM
Here's a pretty coool article for all you Apple lovers out there and Ford sync carplay.  Z          http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/01/04/ford-to-bring-apples-carplay-to-all-sync-3-equipped-2017-vehicles

Sync 2 is supposed to have some of these features, like sync apps. I have not been able to get mine to do anything. I was hoping to control Pandora and Spotify with voice commands.
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

ZSHO

Quote from: Scott4957 on January 04, 2016, 02:59:12 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on January 04, 2016, 10:08:27 AM

Sync 2 is supposed to have some of these features, like sync apps. I have not been able to get mine to do anything. I was hoping to control Pandora and Spotify with voice commands.
Check out this thread,hope it helps any.  Z       http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,5365.0.html

Scott4957

Thanks, I will try the update. I just assumed everything was for the iPhone, I use Android. Worth a shot, especially if I can do text to speech without having to reach for the phone.

Thanks
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

CroR1

Just wondering what's the difference between the blue and black H&R lowering coil springs? I think the blue say W/P.... Any ideas?

SHOdded

A useful SSM regarding the PTU, courtesy of Madyaks:

PokerMunkee

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHOdded

A move in the right direction, I'd say!