• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJP turbo

It's really unfortunate for all of us that it didn't blow his ding a ling clean off....the gene pool has become really contaminated nowadays and this could've prevented future  degenerates from being born and breathing oxygen that belongs to me
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

PokerMunkee

Put the SHO up on Craigslist for kicks. http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/5220696476.html

If someone wants to give me $27K for my SHO, it's gone.  Otherwise, I'm keeping her another 3 years.

Only email was someone wanting my tune and exhaust.  It's safe for now! :D
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

ZSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on September 09, 2015, 03:38:25 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on September 09, 2015, 02:03:26 PM
The return of the (TWILIGHT ZONE).  BTW think it starts between 6-7pm out here in the east coast.  Z
11:15 pm start for the east coast according to NASA... Just so you don't miss my cousin's mothership crossing the eclipsed supermoon, LOL.
8) 8)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

It has been two weeks since having an intake cleaning performed at my friendly dealer and figured let me update my findings,car definetly feels stronger than ever as mentioned on my initial post,noticed my mpg has significantly improved and averaging about 19.5 city,also based on my temp gauge the car is also running cooler as mentioned earlier,so basically the chemical is dripped into a vacuum line by a special tool that ford uses,then they removed the intake and cleaned the throttle plates by hand and after further examination the the throttle plate indeed looked very clean,just for assurance purposes,personally the reason i had this performed was because of the sluggish performance and the poor mpg that the car was exhibiting for well over a ear now,hope this this helps someone out in determining if such procedure is warranted. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

66 Galaxie

Any idea which vacuum line they use?
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

ZSHO

Quote from: 66 Galaxie on September 17, 2015, 11:26:21 AM
Any idea which vacuum line they use?
I guess thats the magic question!!!! let me try to find out for ya.  Z

ZSHO

The drip was performed into the vacuum line right next to the battery!!!!.  Z

SHOnUup

Anyone happen to know the flow capacity of our injectors...TIA

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on September 18, 2015, 01:53:15 PM

http://products.bosch-mobility-solutions.com/media/en/ubk_europe/db_application/downloads/pdf/antrieb/de_5/gs_datenblatt_magnet_hochdruck_einspritzventil_hdev5_de.pdf

I've tried to find specs for our specific ones but no joy so far. IIRC, ours uses a 5 hole configuration.

There is a higher flow injector HDEV5.2

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 18, 2015, 02:04:00 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on September 18, 2015, 01:53:15 PM

http://products.bosch-mobility-solutions.com/media/en/ubk_europe/db_application/downloads/pdf/antrieb/de_5/gs_datenblatt_magnet_hochdruck_einspritzventil_hdev5_de.pdf

I've tried to find specs for our specific ones but no joy so far. IIRC, ours uses a 5 hole configuration.

There is a higher flow injector HDEV5.2
Thank you...

So much fuel discussion to read up on. But it seems the hurdles in beefing up injectors and pumps would be a very costly effort?

Buddy on good ol FB thinks it's just a simple upgraded HPFP needed?

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

I've been contacted by a company that converts DI vehicles to full flex fuel. They have quite a few GM conversions under their belt and It looks like they are moving forward and we will have a solution forthcoming.

Bosch motorsports has upgraded pumps and injectors but with our cars, it's just not as simple as slapping a pump and higher flow injector in and going. Cam profile, overpressure, driveability, emissions, injector spray patterns, etc. Sometimes this stuff makes my head hurt, LOL!

So yeah, a one off application would most likely be very expensive.

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 18, 2015, 02:43:11 PM
I've been contacted by a company that converts DI vehicles to full flex fuel. They have quite a few GM conversions under their belt and It looks like they are moving forward and we will have a solution forthcoming.

Bosch motorsports has upgraded pumps and injectors but with our cars, it's just not as simple as slapping a pump and higher flow injector in and going. Cam profile, overpressure, driveability, emissions, etc.

Thank you for the summary of goods I was looking for. Saved me about 2 hours of reading and searching kind sir!!!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on September 18, 2015, 02:47:59 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 18, 2015, 02:43:11 PM

Bosch motorsports has upgraded pumps and injectors but with our cars, it's just not as simple as slapping a pump and higher flow injector in and going. Cam profile, overpressure, driveability, emissions, etc.

Thank you for the summary of goods I was looking for. Saved me about 2 hours of reading and searching kind sir!!!

It's been in my Bosch thread under the E-85 section the whole time, lol!

SHOnUup

I remember, the one with like 5 massive links...the summary was exactly what I was looking for. Appreciate it.

BiGMaC

Here's a link to a page that will let you look up what time and how well you can see each part of tomorrow's lunar eclipse/blood moon/supermoon in a major city near you.... Not like this again for 33yrs...
http://www.vercalendario.info/en/moon/united_states-27-september-2015.html#Phoenix,%20Arizona

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock