• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Cutouts installed?  No shortage of sound then!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PokerMunkee

My F-250 looks like a real truck now!

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

panther427

Looks good how did it do pulling the trailer?
2013 SHO

PokerMunkee

Did well.  I need to adjust my Equalizer hitch, should put more weight towards front axle.  Never adjusted it after I raised the rear 3-4" and seems like bars aren't working as much.

Also need to figure out best PSI for the tires.  4wheel parts had them at 75 PSI, pretty rough on uneven pavement.  I lowered to 70 PSI on trip home and felt a little better. 
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHOdded

Definitely looks a lot better with the new setup, PM!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I have been waiting six weeks for an oem windshield,think would of had better sucess obtaining one for a Lambo,also have an inspection due soon and kind of getting annoying looking at this crack everyday.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Quote from: ZSHO on August 11, 2015, 10:10:28 AM
I have been waiting six weeks for an oem windshield,think would of had better sucess obtaining one for a Lambo,also have an inspection due soon and kind of getting annoying looking at this crack everyday.  Z
Carlite still has no ETA, Z?

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on August 11, 2015, 10:32:51 AM
Carlite still has no ETA, Z?
Spoke with a few people and still on National back order with no eta,just dont want to settle for an aftermarket which they have in stock,another note to mention is that the glass co assured me there would be no water intrusion because of the two layered glass structure hopefully.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

I may have missed your response, are you going through a dealership or glass co?

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 11, 2015, 02:44:00 PM
I may have missed your response, are you going through a dealership or glass co?
I'm dealing with safelite auto glass,also confirmed with my dealer about the glass being on back order and also they dont deal with windshield installs.  Z

FoMoCoSHO

So I just called my local Safelite and chatted with them about my poor relative ZSHO who may have to come here to get glass.....none of their vendors have it either and she indicated she would have to order it from them or the local Ford dealership and the cost would be 447.43 installed.

I wonder wtf is going on.....

I did just read a blurb about a glass shortage , but that was an architecture website.

I will see if I can persuade MrsFoMoCoSHO to inquire about the situation.

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 11, 2015, 05:04:05 PM
So I just called my local Safelite and chatted with them about my poor relative ZSHO who may have to come here to get glass.....none of their vendors have it either and she indicated she would have to order it from them or the local Ford dealership and the cost would be 447.43 installed.

I wonder wtf is going on.....

I did just read a blurb about a glass shortage , but that was an architecture website.

I will see if I can persuade MrsFoMoCoSHO to inquire about the situation.
Thats very kind of you indeed,the only issue is after i was approved for the oem glass by the insurance co which is affiliated with safelite they made an appt a week later to install it and the glass looked pretty much like mine and after the manager cross referenced the part #it was the wrong windshield.

92BlackGT

I had to get an "aftermarket" windshield from safelite. That glass looks the same, has the same dot matrix pattern and tinting on the top, just a different name on it.
Although, I had a horrible experience with safelite and will never use them again. First they ordered the wrong windshield so I had to go in to the safelite shop for the install of the aftermarket glass. I asked the installer if the rain sensor worked and he said he sprayed the glass and it work. He lied to my face as the sensor wasn't even hooked up, just dangling in the rearview cover. They sent a mobile installer out to fix that but they didn't replace the sensor pad. A few days later it rained and the wipers intermittently worked on the auto setting. Then I go to spray my windshield and no water is spraying. I get home, fill up the reservoir and spray again and see the water pouring out under the car. The sumabish installer didn't even hook up the water lines! Oh, and they put scratches on my dash during the install.
They're coming later this morning to fix the sprayers and I'm getting my $425 reimbursed.
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

ZSHO

Has anyone seen these trunk organizers made by proguard which law enforcement uses,looks pretty cool,you can even store your fire exstinguisher,tools inside.  Z        http://www.policemag.com/channel/vehicles/news/2013/06/28/pro-gard-introduces-ford-pi-sedan-trunk-organizer.aspx                                       http://www.policemag.com/_Images/news/L-Proguard-PI-trunk-organizer.jpg