• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 16, 2015, 08:05:18 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on July 16, 2015, 07:58:11 PM
Carbon fiber hoods, right, Rich?  Any price range expectations?  Known fabricator?  Timeline?
It's either gen now...15 needed

No design or build set yet as there are many styles to be discussed.

This is just starting, so more details as it takes form will be coming.

Rich
Very exciting!

Any possibility of vents?

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 16, 2015, 08:10:09 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on July 16, 2015, 08:05:18 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on July 16, 2015, 07:58:11 PM
Carbon fiber hoods, right, Rich?  Any price range expectations?  Known fabricator?  Timeline?
It's either gen now...15 needed

No design or build set yet as there are many styles to be discussed.

This is just starting, so more details as it takes form will be coming.

Rich
Very exciting!

Any possibility of vents?
Very possible

It's an open discussion at this point.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

That's just an idea so far...

I'll start a thread tomorrow...12 hours into shining up the SHO and I still don't see the end

Rich

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

peppelepugh

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 16, 2015, 08:35:35 PM

I'll start a thread tomorrow...12 hours into shining up the SHO and I still don't see the end

Rich

As I tell my girlfriend... "The SHO detailing is broken down into sections, if all happen in one day, I will need Beer, Time, and NO COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW LONG I TAKE!" hahaha
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

SHOnUup

Quote from: peppelepugh on July 16, 2015, 10:52:00 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on July 16, 2015, 08:35:35 PM

Rich

As I tell my girlfriend... "The SHO detailing is broken down into sections, if all happen in one day, I will need Beer, Time, and NO COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW LONG I TAKE!" hahaha
Amen, it is a behemoth.

Changed oil (dragway last night), wd40 on the tires to get off whatever all the stuff was all over the sidewalls, washed, clay barred, polished, then waxed...I'm beat, and out of beer.

Rich

ZSHO

I just hit 28k on the SHO,was planning to do a trans flush soon,but after looking at this video in reference to mercon lv fluid was a bit surprised about the color on the fluid,hope this helps someone out.  Z    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUBoXyQ7UDQ

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BiGMaC

I've just hit 22k on my SHO.  Like Z, I wondered about transmission service.  Here's a little more info:
https://youtu.be/Nse_z9RmPcQ

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

JagerBomb

I've got 68k on my sho! I guess I better read up on transmission services. 
2013 SHO PP - LMS V8 93 Tune, 3 Bar, LMS Catted DP's - SOLD

2015 Explorer Sport - In need of mods.

2010 Jeep SRT8 with a ProCharger and lots of boost!

jtoddk98

Just got a new Ford windshield put in because the aftermarket one that was in before was loud. Still have a buzzing sound when you go over 75

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2011 Taurus SHO Performance Package. EBC Stage 4 Brakes. Blacked out chrome. #130 of 602 in Ingot Silver

ecoboostsho

Mine did this...its the plastic cowl piece right under the windshield on mine. Thought it was the wiper blades at first. You can try adding some double sided body tape or replace the clip fasteners with push on. Helped me anyway!
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

BiGMaC

Quote from: ecoboostsho on July 20, 2015, 07:19:41 PM
Mine did this...its the plastic cowl piece right under the windshield on mine. Thought it was the wiper blades at first. You can try adding some double sided body tape or replace the clip fasteners with push on. Helped me anyway!
Ditto^^

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ZSHO

I would like to know whats the average waiting time for an oem sounscreen windshield??tommorrow will be two weeks and counting and will probably wait until the end of the month,after that i'm goung to visit a local ford dealer around 3am. LOL  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I have noticed that the fuel filler door does not lock when the alarm is set,can someone verify this feature,if so a locking gas cap is in order preventing any unwanted access.  Z