• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

That awkward moment when you realize the company kicked from this site starts a Facebook page named exactly after this place...

Yes, S-S-I has started a page called ecoboost performance...just a warning for those looking around on Facebook.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

And, in the last 24 hours another Facebook page has started...

F150 ecoboost performance

That ecoboost performance name sure is popular...

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

mval

ford sure hit a home run w/ecoboost, just too bad the lateral 3.5 seems history, friend just bought '16 explorer sport w/3.5 econ & it's longitudinal, hitting the explorer market hard. my friend will have his in a month. atleast that's what he was told.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

PokerMunkee

Anyone know anything about level kits, add-a-leaf, etc on F-250s?  I can't get much help on Ford-Trucks.com.

Any good F-250 forums you can recommend?

Need to get my '11 F-250 a little lift and new shocks.  Also need to fix the sag when towing.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHOnUup

Quote from: PokerMunkee on June 17, 2015, 05:11:48 PM
Anyone know anything about level kits, add-a-leaf, etc on F-250s?  I can't get much help on Ford-Trucks.com.

Any good F-250 forums you can recommend?

Need to get my '11 F-250 a little lift and new shocks.  Also need to fix the sag when towing.
I bet you could ask that on the Facebook page "ecoboosted" and get a plethora of answers in a short time.

Rich

Wilson

Quote from: SHOnUup on June 17, 2015, 09:56:25 AM

Rich
F150 Ecoboost Performance isn't ***. It's a member from F150Ecoboost.net.

Wilson

2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SHOnUup

Quote from: Wilson on June 17, 2015, 07:07:35 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on June 17, 2015, 09:56:25 AM

Rich
F150 Ecoboost Performance isn't ***. It's a member from F150Ecoboost.net.

Wilson
Chris seems to be an ok guy...it's been less than 24 hours and has 125 members already.

The one stated first is the one that puzzles me...knowingly choosing that name?

Rich

ZSHO

Thats quite a few members in less than 24hrs,probably very easy to join and gain access to without any kind of security measures or protocols,makes you wonder how long its going to last.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on June 17, 2015, 07:51:00 PM
Thats quite a few members in less than 24hrs,probably very easy to join and gain access to without any kind of security measures or protocols,makes you wonder how long its going to last.  Z
It is a closed group, meaning you must ask for access. It's another attempt at weeding out the ignorant ones. Some pages just don't moderate like they should.

Rich

SHOnUup

What got me to post about this is...the other day someone posted how ecoboost performance has turned into S-S-I nation...I was quite surprised to hear that

Rich

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on June 17, 2015, 07:58:34 PM
What got me to post about this is...the other day someone posted how ecoboost performance has turned into S-S-I nation...I was quite surprised to hear that

Rich
WOW,those are some harsh words to say the least,honestly dont have time or interest in social media,facebook.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Leadfoot

Dang... there's a lot of Tauruses in the Cleveland area!
I've been in Stongsville for the week on business and have seen at least 30 10-15 Tauruses, 4 SHOs. I don't think i have seen 4 SHOs in PA since i bought the car. :-(
Saw a Gem green SHO tonight in the Fridays parking lot, they went to the ribfest on the corner, we were already in the restaurant when they got out of the car.

There was even had a Ford commercial on TV that showed a Taurus!

In Pa I am lucky if i see one every two days on a 150 mile commute.
I guess i am in the wrong part of the country, they don't appreciate the Taurus as much, or just don't know about it. Can't tell you how many times I get "what is that, it looks nice".
2018 Taurus SHO White, non pp (ACC) 20/35% tint, ceramic coating, hot pipes, PPE catted down pipes, GH Auto tune, 170 degree t-Stat. Anthony DiCunzolo gen 2 rear mount.

glock-coma

Quote from: Leadfoot on June 20, 2015, 07:05:48 PM
Dang... there's a lot of Tauruses in the Cleveland area!
I've been in Stongsville for the week on business and have seen at least 30 10-15 Tauruses, 4 SHOs. I don't think i have seen 4 SHOs in PA since i bought the car. :-(
Saw a Gem green SHO tonight in the Fridays parking lot, they went to the ribfest on the corner, we were already in the restaurant when they got out of the car.

There was even had a Ford commercial on TV that showed a Taurus!

In Pa I am lucky if i see one every two days on a 150 mile commute.
I guess i am in the wrong part of the country, they don't appreciate the Taurus as much, or just don't know about it. Can't tell you how many times I get "what is that, it looks nice".
I was probably one of the ones you saw. I was in strongsville near the mall a few times this week. Hope you enjoy your stay.
At least the sun came out for a little while this weekend.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Leadfoot

Could be, although I haven't seen a red SHO.
Staying at the Holiday Inn by 71 and working at CCL on Foltz Prkwy through Tuesday.
At least 2 Tauruses in the parking lot every day.
2018 Taurus SHO White, non pp (ACC) 20/35% tint, ceramic coating, hot pipes, PPE catted down pipes, GH Auto tune, 170 degree t-Stat. Anthony DiCunzolo gen 2 rear mount.