• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ShoBoat

What would possess a person to lean up against someone else's car? Today I went to the dealer to pick up the gaskets that I had ordered for my new downpipe's but I'm going to install next week. I come out of the parts department only to find this guy leaning up against my car having a casual conversation with the sales rep. Needless to say the conversation I had next wasn't pleasant. But seriously why on gods green earth would someone lean up against someone else's car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

glock-coma

Some people  have zero respect for others peoples property....

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOdded

It's just a car LOL AND it's not that guy's car so it's fair game :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ShoBoat

Quote from: SHOdded on June 11, 2015, 03:13:27 PM

Lol if that's the case then his face should be fair game for my fist. After all it's not my face ;)

2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

ZSHO

Overall there are two kinds of people,one is a dumb *** that never owned anything nice and doesnt know any better,the second is the worst kind of them all (JEALOUSY) .  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

AJP turbo

Quote from: ShoBoat on June 11, 2015, 03:15:01 PM

Quote from: SHOdded on June 11, 2015, 03:13:27 PM

Lol if that's the case then his face should be fair game for my fist. After all it's not my face ;)

Well said....Sounds like something I would say lol....Glad to see some animosity here....I thought I was the only ***hole lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

wasinger3000

Anyone here have a trunk liner/mat in their SHO? I've found a few but not many reviews on them. I'd like one that would contain water/sand and not just let it run down the sides.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on June 15, 2015, 03:11:59 PM
Anyone here have a trunk liner/mat in their SHO? I've found a few but not many reviews on them. I'd like one that would contain water/sand and not just let it run down the sides.
I have a weathertech.....it would contain water and sand. The only thing is that the emblems always seem to peel off which I find unacceptable for how much they cost.

ZSHO

I have the husky liner and the only good thing it covers basically the whole trunk area,but with the water and sand you will need a PP with a compressor to inflate that pool in the trunk. LOL .Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

wasinger3000

Quote from: ZSHO on June 15, 2015, 05:08:53 PM
I have the husky liner and the only good thing it covers basically the whole trunk area,but with the water and sand you will need a PP with a compressor to inflate that pool in the trunk. LOL .Z
Lol there is plenty of room for such activities.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

wasinger3000

Next question, anyone here see or use a roof rack on our cars? Do any standard ones fit the rail?

ZSHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on June 15, 2015, 09:15:48 PM
Next question, anyone here see or use a roof rack on our cars? Do any standard ones fit the rail?
Check out this very cool site that has unlimited aftermarket parts,hope this helps any,BTW have a great and safe trip.enjoy.  Z   http://www.carid.com/2013-ford-taurus-roof-racks/yakima-prorack-roof-rack-bars-14731784.html

wasinger3000

Quote from: ZSHO on June 15, 2015, 09:38:17 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on June 15, 2015, 09:15:48 PM
Check out this very cool site that has unlimited aftermarket parts,hope this helps any,BTW have a great and safe trip.enjoy.  Z   http://www.carid.com/2013-ford-taurus-roof-racks/yakima-prorack-roof-rack-bars-14731784.html
Great find, Thanks!

I'm still trying to decide if I can or should put a 10ft kayak on the roof of my car.

SHOdded

Quote from: wasinger3000 on June 15, 2015, 10:05:12 PM
I'm still trying to decide if I can or should put a 10ft kayak on the roof of my car.
Kinda like a mohawk for the SHO.  Might work ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!