• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Wishing a safe and happy Memorial Day to all!

Take a minute during your day to remember all those who served and sacrificed so that we can celebrate every year.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Quote from: BiGMaC on May 24, 2015, 11:57:53 PM

Take a minute during your day to remember all those who served and sacrificed so that we can celebrate every year.
Amen to that!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on May 25, 2015, 05:24:58 AM
Quote from: BiGMaC on May 24, 2015, 11:57:53 PM

Amen to that!
Indeed

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

It was actually my Birthday yesterday and quite honestly did not do to much,guess my early B-day gift was able to attend the CAD last Sat which was a memorable event,wish i was able to stay longer but maybe next time will do some better planning before hand,and not a last minute decision,thanks  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHO-Time

Been looking at those new 2015 Dodge Charger Scat Packs with 8-speed trans...they're kind of cool.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

SHOdded

Many happy returns of the day, Z, and many more in wait!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on May 27, 2015, 10:12:06 AM
It was actually my Birthday yesterday and quite honestly did not do to much,guess my early B-day gift was able to attend the CAD last Sat which was a memorable event,wish i was able to stay longer but maybe next time will do some better planning before hand,and not a last minute decision,thanks  Z
Happy birthday Z!!!

Living vicariously through the kids bday's nowadays we are. Not all that bad.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on May 27, 2015, 01:02:40 PM
Many happy returns of the day, Z, and many more in wait!
Thanks -MANU,appreciate it. Z

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on May 27, 2015, 01:03:42 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 27, 2015, 10:12:06 AM
Happy birthday Z!!!

Living vicariously through the kids bday's nowadays we are. Not all that bad.

Rich
Thanks Rich,appreciate it.  Z

PokerMunkee

Bought a new camper.  First one,  hoping for some fun memories with the family and get back into fishing.   

2016 Sunset Trail ST270BH.  It's a beast,  30' and 5500lb dry.   Going to pull it with Armada for now.   Looking for a $10K 3/4 truck to have as a beater and trailer hauler.   If anyone knows of any in good shape,  let me know.   Probably a big gamble for a 12 year old truck.  Should I stick with gas or go diesel?
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHOnUup

Quote from: PokerMunkee on May 27, 2015, 02:16:25 PM
Bought a new camper.  First one,  hoping for some fun memories with the family and get back into fishing.   

2016 Sunset Trail ST270BH.  It's a beast,  30' and 5500lb dry.   Going to pull it with Armada for now.   Looking for a $10K 3/4 truck to have as a beater and trailer hauler.   If anyone knows of any in good shape,  let me know.   Probably a big gamble for a 12 year old truck.  Should I stick with gas or go diesel?
Congrats on the purchase. That's always been a dream of ours, nice camper.

Looks like an ecoboost F150 might be in store...;)

Guys love the towing of those things with all that low end torque.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

PokerMunkee

Yeah, they definitely are the best 1/2 ton to tow with!  I just can't give up my car for my commute.   

You can get a 2004 Ram 2500 5.7 4x4 with 4.10s that is capable of towing almost 11K.  That's all I'd need.  Then can use it for a 3rd vehicle, move furniture, dump runs, etc.  Also can get a F-250 with the 5.4L. or the GM 2500HD with 6.0l.  Needs the gears or they can't tow as much as the wife's Armada (9K).
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

V
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on May 27, 2015, 02:54:43 PM
Yeah, they definitely are the best 1/2 ton to tow with!  I just can't give up my car for my commute.   

You can get a 2004 Ram 2500 5.7 4x4 with 4.10s that is capable of towing almost 11K.  That's all I'd need.  Then can use it for a 3rd vehicle, move furniture, dump runs, etc.  Also can get a F-250 with the 5.4L. or the GM 2500HD with 6.0l.  Needs the gears or they can't tow as much as the wife's Armada (9K).
For that price I think the Dodge would be a safe bet. Might be able to get an 06-08 f250 in that price range as well.

Edit:
http://m.cars.com/vehicledetail/#vdp?listingId=630810186
http://m.cars.com/vehicledetail/#vdp?listingId=609031138

This one gets my vote for now until I find a better one. I love the KR and V10
http://m.cars.com/vehicledetail/#vdp?listingId=637564334
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ShoBoat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.