• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 802SHO on October 16, 2018, 08:21:23 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 16, 2018, 08:09:26 PM
Quote from: 802SHO on October 16, 2018, 08:07:17 PM
Dang sounds like a car show parking lot.  Well you'll surprise some fellow employees no doubt when y'all leave for the day if they feel like playing

No doubt, I'm fair game for a little play on the streets... not much... and rarely over the speed limit...

But apparently there is a large group of guys who go the track (autoX and 1/4 mile) so it could be a fun meetup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yeah!  I'm not sure exactly what you do for work but it sounds like a perfect match for you!  Car enthusiasts and a track group?  Sign me up haha

I just took at a job at Amazon... and the guys that have been there for 4 years are making a killing on the stock they invested in... I'm one of the IT guys there now..

Lots of younger guys who are single with money... why not indulge in a nice car right? Although the majority of them haven't really heard much about the SHO.. they didn't believe it runs a sub 4 second 0-60 at the track.

Hopefully there is a track get together before the season ends.. there is a guy with a P100D Tesla with Ludacris mode... I wanna see it go!

802SHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 16, 2018, 08:29:55 PM
Quote from: 802SHO on October 16, 2018, 08:21:23 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 16, 2018, 08:09:26 PM
Quote from: 802SHO on October 16, 2018, 08:07:17 PM
Dang sounds like a car show parking lot.  Well you'll surprise some fellow employees no doubt when y'all leave for the day if they feel like playing

No doubt, I'm fair game for a little play on the streets... not much... and rarely over the speed limit...

But apparently there is a large group of guys who go the track (autoX and 1/4 mile) so it could be a fun meetup.

Heck yeah!  I'm not sure exactly what you do for work but it sounds like a perfect match for you!  Car enthusiasts and a track group?  Sign me up haha

I just took at a job at Amazon... and the guys that have been there for 4 years are making a killing on the stock they invested in... I'm one of the IT guys there now..

Lots of younger guys who are single with money... why not indulge in a nice car right? Although the majority of them haven't really heard much about the SHO.. they didn't believe it runs a sub 4 second 0-60 at the track.

Hopefully there is a track get together before the season ends.. there is a guy with a P100D Tesla with Ludacris mode... I wanna see it go!

Congratulations on your new job there!  I for one would definitely indulge more being single of course probably not with the money those guys have.  I've only seen some video of those teslas....man I would love to see one go down the track.  Aside from feeling that instant relentless power.  Head rush x10!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

New vendor tho.  I think trying to turn a quick buck maybe?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on October 17, 2018, 07:16:26 PM
New vendor tho.  I think trying to turn a quick buck maybe?
Good eye Manu!  Tonygomez15 storefront
Just launched/No feedback yet. $160.00
+ $0.00 estimated tax.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I'm having the PTU Flushed @ my local friendly Ford Dealer since my back gave out..:(
The so called Tech's cannot locate the Top fill drain plug on my PP-SHO! He was only able to locate the bottom temp sensor since 0900 hrs and its way after 14:00 hrs now!!
I asked to speak with the Service manager since my patience was thining and had to show him exactly where the fill drain is located!!! SMH! 
Still waiting eagerly to see or hear what the heck is going on!    >:(

Its quite sad as they are clueless on how to find the hole and would think they would have a FSM or SSM on the procedure!
I told them that I will make certain to write an excellent review. Z

802SHO

Quote from: ZSHO on October 18, 2018, 01:04:17 PM
I'm having the PTU Flushed @ my local friendly Ford Dealer since my back gave out.....
The Tech cannot locate the Top fill drain plug on my PP-SHO! He was only able to locate the bottom temp sensor since 0900 hrs and its way after lunch time now!!
I asked to speak with the Service manager since my patience was thining and had to show him exactly where the fill drain is located!!! SMH! 
Still waiting eagerly to see or hear what the heck is going on!    >:(

Its quite sad as they are clueless and would think they would have a FSM or SSM on the procedure!
I will make certain to write an excellent review. LOL. Z

Oh man!  Please update us on whether or not you had to show them how to service their car!  Lol
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SHOdded

Ah, just another in the long line of dealer customer service's excellent stories LOL.  You'd think after so many years in production, they would catch up just a wee bit!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

ZSHO

CUSTOM FORD UTILITIES DELIVER POWER, PERFORMANCE AND PERSONALIZATION FOR ADVENTURES OUTDOORS OR ON TRACK.  Z

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/media-room/20180/10/sema-utilities-builds-2018.html?cks=432128850&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS .

ZSHO

That Destination Expedition: Hulst Customs' ultimate family adventurer
looks Dope with the Lexani LF-002 forged wheels, 26 x 10 inches
Lexani tires, 305/30-26 tires.   Z

SHOdded

Oversized on the Edge, but perfect for the Expedition!

MiWiAu

For anyone who was wondering, 25 bags of cellulose insulation fit comfortably in the back (and front) of a 5th Gen Explorer. I could have maybe wedged 2, MAYBE 3 more in there (4, if I sat on one).

NOTE: The extreme R-value may cause you to get a little warm on your ride home.

2013 XSport

SHOdded

Ha Ha.  We are always bragging about how much we can fit in the Edge.  20 bags of mulch in the hatch area with room to spare with the seats up.

ZSHO

I picked up two pales of VP-M1 for $40.00 even each. Z   :)