• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

2010-2012 Silver SHO blacked out chrome with exhaust 66W in VA... it was fun... you on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Sync system maintenance screen popped out today,followed by more vibrant colors!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on October 03, 2018, 08:05:12 PM
Sync system maintenance screen popped out today,followed by more vibrant colors!  Z

What does Mrs. Z think of said background?

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 03, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

I didn't realize I posted the wrong Pic! Thanks for pointing that out.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on October 03, 2018, 08:33:13 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 03, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

I didn't realize I posted the wrong Pic! Thanks for pointing that out.  Z

Sssssuuuuurrrrreeee... lol

lamrith

Mine has started doing that again a decent bit.  Did it last year so I replaced the battery and it stopped, now it is doing it again. 
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

Hope it is not on its way out!  Do you keep the battery on a tender?  If not driven enough on a regular basis, might want to at least monthly tender-ize.  See if it makes a difference.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Thats NOT System Off to save battery!  Its System maintenance which sometimes applies updates to the sync system IIRC!  Z

lamrith

Quote from: SHOdded on October 04, 2018, 08:37:30 AM
Hope it is not on its way out!  Do you keep the battery on a tender?  If not driven enough on a regular basis, might want to at least monthly tender-ize.  See if it makes a difference.
My car is my daily driver, longest it every sits is a couple days on a weekend if I need to use the truck for something big.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

ZSHO

The G-MAX Justice is built from the company's G-MAX AS-05 and G-MAX RS, with SmartGrip technology, a strong center rib and stable shoulder blocks for crisp steering and maximum grip. The silica all-season compound and siping ensure up to 15% better wet braking performance, according to the company. It is manufactured in the United States.

StabilityTreadTM technology offers a wide footprint and longer tread life — up to 15% better than a leading competitor, according to General Tire.

The G-MAX Justice will be available in six sizes, including the Chevrolet Caprice PPV, Impala Police, and Tahoe PPX; Dodge Charger Pursuit; and Ford Police Interceptor Sedan and Utility. The G-Max Justice is scheduled for availability beginning October 2018.  Z

Cool PI Articles below,enjoy.  Z   :)

https://www.government-fleet.com/312533/general-tire-introduces-g-max-justice-for-police

StealBlueSho

So I am loosing my daily driver which is currently the 2018 Ford Escape 1.5L since it's a company car and I'm changing companies....

Looks like I am going to be daily driving the SHO until I come up with a plan....

I like the idea of using the SHO as a DD... for all the reasons of a SHO.. big, comfy, descent power, etc etc...

However that leaves me without a play car... I'll leave all the stuff on the SHO and maybe add some stuff as time goes on (turbos, IC, PPE catted pipes are on the short list) but the days of going to the track all the time are probably gone. I don't really want to track my DD...

Maybe get a new play car? Or maybe pickup something small and good on gas for a DD and leave the SHo as a play car....

Tough decisions to be made... first world problems...

I am thinking maybe a Chevy SS for a play car....

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on October 07, 2018, 08:37:45 AM
2017+ Fusion Sport for DD :D

I have test driven like 3 of them... I really want to like them... but something about the way they drive bugs me...

#norealshifter

jims2015

Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 07, 2018, 08:15:18 AM
So I am loosing my daily driver which is currently the 2018 Ford Escape 1.5L since it's a company car and I'm changing companies....

Looks like I am going to be daily driving the SHO until I come up with a plan....

I like the idea of using the SHO as a DD... for all the reasons of a SHO.. big, comfy, descent power, etc etc...

However that leaves me without a play car... I'll leave all the stuff on the SHO and maybe add some stuff as time goes on (turbos, IC, PPE catted pipes are on the short list) but the days of going to the track all the time are probably gone. I don't really want to track my DD...

Maybe get a new play car? Or maybe pickup something small and good on gas for a DD and leave the SHo as a play car....

Tough decisions to be made... first world problems...

I am thinking maybe a Chevy SS for a play car....

I just took my sho out of storage to become my DD again while the play car gets ready for hibernation. The sho's been parked since April and it sure feels good to drive again. Probably my favorite car of everything I've owned.
2015 PP, Thunderstorm DP & CAI. AlkyControl, Livernois dyno tune

2019 Corvette C7 Z51 A8 No mods

ZSHO

The SHO has been my DD for well over five years now and even with my current setup on my signature and The very reason I purchased the SHO was having the capability of a AWD Sports sedan and speed rolled into one which makes it one heck of a DD for everyday conditions IMO! Enjoy the ride . Z